Macey Jewel

Guys I know some have said some negative things but I will just put my 2 cents in. I have been in contact with Macey and I am excited for my meeting with her. She is a sweetheart in our chat. Thank you Macey
Guys I know some have said some negative things but I will just put my 2 cents in. I have been in contact with Macey and I am excited for my meeting with her. She is a sweetheart in our chat. Thank you Macey Originally Posted by WMJ4657

I hit the like button!!!
Guys I know some have said some negative things but I will just put my 2 cents in. I have been in contact with Macey and I am excited for my meeting with her. She is a sweetheart in our chat. Thank you Macey Originally Posted by WMJ4657

VJ I know this appears right behind your post I was not meaning to slight you in the least thank you for coming to Arkansas & adding additional class to the neighborhood! You & I have chatted & you are every bit as sweet as Macey!! We will meet soon tks sweetheart!!
Thank you VJ, WMJ4657 & Johnson. I’m just the Florida girl next door. Working on my brand. Originally born an raised in Ocala, FL graduated at Dunnellon HS. Like I said I love my AR clients. Yes I am genuine.and look forward to meeting you WMJ4757 very much. I seem to have negative Nicks that get enjoyment from being mean to me in my threads. I simply am enjoying zero drama now in my life and it feels like sunshine on my face. Peace and happiness to all. Merry Christmas������
I read the tread once twice and puzzle how Jewel and ruining her brand ?
Is it the comment about getting longer hours on a different states?
What is wrong with that ? She is still in nwa and want to see NWA clients ? Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Exactly Victoria J nothing is getting sabotaged. I simply must keep warm this winter. My chihuahua cannot endure another harsh winter. So many reasons to be in FL. My family is here too headed to visit them tomorrow. My big sisters horse tragically died on Tues after just arriving at the University of FL within an hour. Glad I can be here for her during this difficult time. I am not this horrible person. That’s just a narrative someone wants to create. The rest must be followers of that provider. Whom I wish well. Let’s bury the hatchet. I refuse to let myself become a victim of unnecessary attacks and made up jargon again.
Macey sorry about your sister's horse. Please don't insinuate when I say something critical that I'm affiliated with the opposition. That's incorrect! Have a nice day!
Exactly Victoria J nothing is getting sabotaged. I simply must keep warm this winter. My chihuahua cannot endure another harsh winter. So many reasons to be in FL. My family is here too headed to visit them tomorrow. My big sisters horse tragically died on Tues after just arriving at the University of FL within an hour. Glad I can be here for her during this difficult time. I am not this horrible person. That’s just a narrative someone wants to create. The rest must be followers of that provider. Whom I wish well. Let’s bury the hatchet. I refuse to let myself become a victim of unnecessary attacks and made up jargon again. Originally Posted by MJewel
Mes condoléances!
As been cold are you referring Arkansas been cold ?My little furry ball doesn’t like Yellowknife in jan but deal well with Arkansas from a lady of the north it’s pretty Mild lol .Of course Florida is far more warm
They will always people willing to piss in your cornflakes so build your brand remember that foremost is envy & jealousy whoever it is
Treat your guests well strive to be at your best remember the clients that support you in good and bad days
Go girl ! Btw nice picture!
Mes condoléances!
As been cold are you referring Arkansas been cold ?My little furry ball doesn’t like Yellowknife in jan but deal well with Arkansas from a lady of the north it’s pretty Mild lol .Of course Florida is far more warm
They will always people willing to piss in your cornflakes so build your brand remember that foremost is envy & jealousy whoever it is
Treat your guests well strive to be at your best remember the clients that support you in good and bad days
Go girl ! Btw nice picture! Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Thank you. You are correct. May abundance follow you and continue to. ((Hugs))
  • cboat
  • 12-12-2021, 04:24 PM
Check your msgs.
  • cboat
  • 12-13-2021, 08:26 AM
I am hoping MJ will be in NWA at a time that works for me. Sure like to meet her.
I just had two dates with her this week in Florida! One was an extended date with dinner. Awesome! Macey is bright, beautiful and fun to be with! Can't wait to see her again!!!
George. I am glad you enjoyed your time with Macy
There's so much drama here I don't know who to believe
I try not to say much cause most if them I will never see
I don't prospect much anymore plus I have stayed with a few regulars
I read the tread once twice and puzzle how Jewel and ruining her brand ?
Is it the comment about getting longer hours on a different states?
What is wrong with that ? She is still in nwa and want to see NWA clients ? Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Absolutely nothing is wrong with touring and building a larger clientele. I am back for a couple months to work and get tests run on my breast. I am not worried. But safe about my health. Merry Christmas to you Victoria Jolie xoxo
I just had two dates with her this week in Florida! One was an extended date with dinner. Awesome! Macey is bright, beautiful and fun to be with! Can't wait to see her again!!! Originally Posted by George Spelvin
Smiles and kisses…. to you Goerge!!
George. I am glad you enjoyed your time with Macy
There's so much drama here I don't know who to believe
I try not to say much cause most if them I will never see
I don't prospect much anymore plus I have stayed with a few regulars Originally Posted by CatMan4u
If you check out eccie in FL there is no drama on it. It shouldn’t be used for that.