Thee Shayla Report Coming Soon......

I thought you already had? Originally Posted by Fratelli
All but the TS, BBW & Sasquatches.....
on this earth. if i could bang anyone it would be her. you know there are just SO many beautiful women on this board on this planet but there is just something about shayla that makes you want her more than any woman on the planet. never met canuckvic but the fact that he has had her on more than one occasion makes me so happy for him. anyways while we enjoy the ones we are able to meet we will always wonder what it would be like if we could experience are ultimate one if only ONCE. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Totally agree. Shayla is one of a very few ladies (provider or non provider) that I would seriously consider traveling 1,000+ miles to see purely for a romp in the hay. I don't know what it is about her, but she is just so hot-- looks wise and attitude wise.
on this earth. if i could bang anyone it would be her. you know there are just SO many beautiful women on this board on this planet but there is just something about shayla that makes you want her more than any woman on the planet. never met canuckvic but the fact that he has had her on more than one occasion makes me so happy for him. anyways while we enjoy the ones we are able to meet we will always wonder what it would be like if we could experience are ultimate one if only ONCE. Originally Posted by petiteassman
All joking aside, you are correct PA, I am very blessed to have someone like Shayla as my atf. I am more involved on caf, which is our local western Canadian review board, where I have over 100 reviews posted, many on Shaylaand I'll tell you all, that your infactuation with Shayla is justified! I know the reverse would happen to me if she was in Texas.
I came to this board as a request from Shayla and quite enjoy the spirit and banter from this community. Even a guy from Canada can feel right at home.

Totally agree. Shayla is one of a very few ladies (provider or non provider) that I would seriously consider traveling 1,000+ miles to see purely for a romp in the hay. I don't know what it is about her, but she is just so hot-- looks wise and attitude wise. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
She really is worth the time and travel!! In fact, I myself will likely be travelling a few thousand miles to be with her for a weekend! Just to confirm to you all she is the real deal and well worth it! Happy Hunting!
Yeah don't think I will be going that far but if she finds it worth her wild to visit our city and let's me I will certainly be seeing her
Shayla, looks like we have no hockey this year. That's OK, the Red Wings didn't look too good this year.
Shayla........ Houston please Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
PLUS F'N ONE!
ok my pretty monsters, eheheheheh, thee report is coming. so be very patient!!!!

urm, did I do an evil laugh? nevermind, carry on!
on our girl
how bout some updates
be patient! LOL!
If I dont see before the new year I'm giving up