Is he working too hard?

• Tiny
  • 02-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Thank you Tiny. That's why I say fuck these white crime financial and traitors that Mueller has indicted. They are crying loudly about how unfair it is what the DA is doing to them Originally Posted by themystic
Mystic, Manafort and Cohen deserve some jail time, although not as much as they'll get. Roger Stone and certainly George Papadopoulos on the other hand were railroaded.
Mystic, Manafort and Cohen deserve some jail time, although not as much as they'll get. Roger Stone and certainly George Papadopoulos on the other hand were railroaded. Originally Posted by Tiny
If Roger Stone was conspiring with Wiki leaks he should go to jail. If not let him go. Lets see. What lots of posters on here don't know is how a federal investigation happens. Mueller is systematically dismantling these criminals. How many acquittals so far? Zero
  • Tiny
  • 02-02-2019, 12:57 PM
How many acquittals so far? Zero Originally Posted by themystic
That's the nature of the system isn't it? Prosecutors could put Mother Teresa in jail if they really set their mind to it.
Who was Ekim007 then? Originally Posted by friendly fred

With a join date of jan 27, 2017 the person you accuse me of being was long gone. Unless you were here under another handle, you would have no knowledge of him/her..
Or you are the second handle of a long time member.

Same goes for the hot rod, either he had another handle or he is just a fn parrot.
Would you two trumpkins share your handles with the forum?
With a join date of jan 27, 2017 the person you accuse me of being was long gone. Unless you were here under another handle, you would have no knowledge of him/her..
Or you are the second handle of a long time member.

Same goes for the hot rod, either he had another handle or he is just a fn parrot.
Would you two trumpkins share your handles with the forum? Originally Posted by bamscram
I confess - my other handle is WTF!!
That's the nature of the system isn't it? Prosecutors could put Mother Teresa in jail if they really set their mind to it. Originally Posted by Tiny
Speaking from personal experience yes they could. Innocent people get convicted all the time. The FBI probably has the LOWEST rate of innocent people being charged. When the FBI fucks with you its not at all unusual for them to take years, literally. I can promise you they know every fucking thing Trump and his band of arrogant criminals is doing. They use illegal surveillance on people all the time in the interest of national security. Trump is a threat to national security. The "deep state" is all over that traitor
  • Tiny
  • 02-02-2019, 09:32 PM
I confess - my other handle is WTF!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
That explains a lot
I confess - my other handle is WTF!! Originally Posted by friendly fred

You post more like the waco kid than WTF.
You post more like the waco kid than WTF. Originally Posted by bamscram

You still post like Ekim, Little Eva and Retarded Lenny.
You still post like Ekim, Little Eva and Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

You disregard the rules, and are as stupid as before they applied

You still post like Ekim, Little Eva and Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Little Eva

Retarded Lenny

Mike the Headless Chicken
You disregard the rules, and are as stupid as before they applied

. Originally Posted by bamscram

Says the poster that has routinely been calling other posters "stupid" lately. You better watch it son, you could get banned again.
You post more like the waco kid than WTF. Originally Posted by bamscram
I admit to being the Waco Kid, too.

As well as being munchmasterman.

Little Eva

Retarded Lenny

Mike the Headless Chicken Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Says the poster that has routinely been calling other posters "stupid" lately. You better watch it son, you could get banned again. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I admit to being the Waco Kid, too.

As well as being munchmasterman. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Off topic. as usual.
i may not be wake up...

but...

knock it off !!!

with the name calling!