Is the Sandbox trending LOONY?

Mods fucking with assholes, assholes telling mods they're dipshits. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thats the best part of it.
Enjoy it, then, dipshit!
  • Seedy
  • 02-08-2013, 04:40 AM
I hope you're better at fishing and building rods. Because you ain't shit at fucking with us. Other than repeating ad nauseum LMFAO. Good job on that though, you knuckle-dragging idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
LMFAO How is that dickweed, self righteous, pompous ass?
i don't think anyone is reading any of this anyway
  • Seedy
  • 02-08-2013, 04:47 AM
I rightly do not give two flying fucks anyway...
I lost a few gaskets a long time ago. For hobbies I go saltwater fishing, and make custom saltwater fishing rods, .......and fuck with libtards like you guys. Lmfao Originally Posted by seedman55

Always wanting to fuck with "guys" Thanks for coming out.
A funny question regarding Looney for a man whose avatar is his head up his own ass...and whose name is AssUp !

Your question (thread topic) shows why AssUp has been recognized by the Sandbox readers as :

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013
ASSUP!!!

I used to use ECCIE as a fun diversion to escape the craziness of the world. Especially when in the Pink or White domes. I think it's the other way around now. It's like I went to sleep and woke up in a Tim Burton outtake!

Or Bizzarro bus station land.

Mods fucking with assholes, assholes telling mods they're dipshits. Whookers with assault rifles. Assup screaming every time somebody on 6th Street pokes him in the ass. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fixed that for you. Now it's the 2nd most accurate post on here.
Imwouldmsay they were coming out of the woodwork, but the crazies are never that far below the surface.

Hey Whirlyturd, WE know you're dipshit of the year. But the doesn't even matter. without your endless contribution of conspiracy and pray lid posts, LE would probably consider ECCIE a threat. Thanks for protecting our liberty, you drooling idiot!
Enjoy it, then, dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do, every day. The entertainment value of the Sandbox is priceless.
  • Seedy
  • 02-08-2013, 10:09 AM
I do, every day. The entertainment value of the Sandbox is priceless. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
FUCKING A RIGHT... LMFAO
I do, every day. The entertainment value of the Sandbox is priceless. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
True that!

I don't always have much of an appetite for arguing with some of these clowns, but it's always fun to check in and take a look at the "train wreck du jour."

Not bad entertainment value for the money.
Dogs and cats living together. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm pretty certain there's something in the Bible against that.
I'm pretty certain there's something in the Bible against that. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I'm pretty certain they can get legally married now. They're probably on the fast track to citizenship too. A paw print will be accepted for voter registration.
  • Seedy
  • 02-08-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm pretty certain they can get legally married now. They're probably on the fast track to citizenship too. A paw print will be accepted for voter registration. Originally Posted by joe bloe
LMFAO. How do you like that one timmy? A little more subdued. Great thread sup, I have to give you credit where credit is due. This one funny fucker.