Speed Racer DID NOT advocate for new gun control laws

What part of your own posts do you not understand, Speedy? You conceded your position is for further abridgment of rights. You conceded you want laws that are more stringent than are in place in Utah and Wyoming, Speedy. Quit lying Speedy! You are advocating for more laws -- laws that are more stringent than those currently in place, Speedy. Your previous posts are "simple enough to understand".

What part of Speedy's posts do you not understand, FoulRon? Speedy conceded his position is for further abridgment of rights, FoulRon. Speedy conceded he wants laws that are more stringent than are presently in place in Utah and Wyoming. Aren't Speedy's posts "simple enough [for you] to understand", FoulRon? You really need to go back to 2nd grade, FoulRon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fortunately, everyone else on this forum who has participated in this thread and other similar threads is smart enough to understand my positions on the subject. You obviously are not. End of discussion.
Fortunately, everyone else on this forum who has participated in this thread and other similar threads is smart enough to understand my positions on the subject. You obviously are not. End of discussion. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Again with your lies, Speedy. The evidence is in your posts where you clearly advocate for laws that are more stringent -- more laws that further abridge the rights of citizens -- than those that are now in place, and you lie every time you deny you made those posts, Speedy.
God's in his heaven and the turd's back in our punchbowl.

Gay Broadway lyrics don't make you look stronger, IBIdiot! They make you look GAY!
Again with your lies, Speedy. The evidence is in your posts where you clearly advocate for laws that are more stringent -- more laws that further abridge the rights of citizens -- than those that are now in place, and you lie every time you deny you made those posts, Speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep babbling on. There is a remote possibility that eventually someone will listen to you. Don't let the fact that thus far no one has supported your allegations deter you from continuing your senseless diatribes.
Id like to see someone take their right to keep and bear arms and shove their gun up IBIdiot's ass and pull the trigger till it goes "click".

Wed see what was abridged then.
Keep babbling on. There is a remote possibility that eventually someone will listen to you. Don't let the fact that thus far no one has supported your allegations deter you from continuing your senseless diatribes. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Illustrating where you are demonstrably lying isn't "babbling", Speedy, and you lie when you say it is. You made the posts, Speedy, now you want to whine and lyingly deny what you said when you're held accountable for what you posted.

God's in his heaven and the turd's back in our punchbowl.

Gay Broadway lyrics don't make you look stronger, IBIdiot! They make you look GAY
! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the only one in this forum that has claimed to see that "gay musical", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Id like to see someone take their right to keep and bear arms and shove their gun up IBIdiot's ass and pull the trigger till it goes "click".

Wed see what was abridged then.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How totally IBIdiot!

No refutation. No rebuttal. Just insults.

No wonder you will always be the Original Dipshit of the Year! They can't take that away from you Bubba.
How totally IBIdiot!

No refutation. No rebuttal. Just insults.

No wonder you will always be the Original Dipshit of the Year! They can't take that away from you Bubba. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You went full retard man, never go full retard...