Really great to see you cow galz and guyz at our annual SA-lute San Antonio Rodeo meet & greet tonight!

Had been awhile but good to get back into the Social swing! Hoping to go Thursday!!
See yall thursday with my beautiful UTR newcomer friend by my side. It is her first intro to this world ever so make sure and welcome her with open arms!
Im really looking forward to today's social. This will be my first, so who's gonna help pop my cherry?
The official cherry popping happened right on time for Ms. Tiffani. A little bit later for several others!

"Father Peter" didn't need witnesses to make that ceremony sparkle. But that new Moscato wine could certainly become integral to future "ceremonies." YUM!

Hope the "cherries" enjoyed the crowd' certainly looked like all on hand (and foot and other anatomical portions were enjoying the camaraerie and fellowship!

Almost all of my beads got passed out.

Almost 50 of us toward the end, and since I can count the four or five later arrivals after "semi-official/last call" we crested 50! Maybe even 51 or 52 soon as I get to my roll call check in sheet.

Really great to see some almost forgotten faces and some really new (UTR) faces, too. Missed some folks who RSVP'd but ran into traffic and family issues. So, next time, maybe Lady Karma will be more cooperative.

Per the usual, only those there may out their own presence.

More events ahead all the way into December!
Thanks ck another great party!
Thanks for the effort you put into these events CK. They are always a blast.
Did not get there til later but still had a great time....thanks CK