Black Students Seek Non-White Roomate

Weapon? He's a marine, he doesn't need a weapon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Then his status as a "Marine sniper" was irrelevant information?

But my humor escaped you anyway ... we have way too much testosterone floating around in the forum ... making people huffy and talking shit.

We have a rule in our family that we use our voices to wake folks up!

No matter how they smell.
Look whose preaching... The grand DRAGGIN of the dipshit Klavern. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Be careful that you don't align with me because you will face their wrath as portrayed below. I reckon this here be DSK, I B Lying and the rest of their freedom riding crew:

I B Lying
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes, you are, Sissy Chap. You're a dim-retard. Lying is what you do, Sissy Chap.
Yes, you are, Sissy Chap. You're a dim-retard. Lying is what you do, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL pot calling kettle black.........
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
^ tell your friends at storm front they need to do a better job on their gifs. ;-)
^ tell your friends at storm front they need to do a better job on their gifs. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Just an FYI, Sissy Chap, but Storm Front didn't create the gif. But why don't you take your own advice, approach Storm Front in person and criticize them to their face, Sissy Chap.
  • Old-T
  • 08-15-2016, 06:12 PM
It wasn't that long ago, they were marching to be included with whites. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Maybe "they" are not homogeneous. Maybe some want to be included, and some prefer not to be.

Or maybe they want to be treated fairly/equally at work, in school, etc., but have their personal preferences who they wish to associate with socially or in private.

Of all the people on here I would think you would be supportive of not treating any group as a uniform collective.
FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

poopthrowing.jpg
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • DSK
  • 08-15-2016, 09:22 PM
Maybe "they" are not homogeneous. Maybe some want to be included, and some prefer not to be.

Or maybe they want to be treated fairly/equally at work, in school, etc., but have their personal preferences who they wish to associate with socially or in private.

Of all the people on here I would think you would be supportive of not treating any group as a uniform collective.
Originally Posted by Old-T
The essence of the problem is that POC wish to assert group rights when convenient, and individual rights when convenient.

Hence, they want to be homogeneous when it benefits them, and individuals when it benefits them. Like Samantha on Bewitched, they get to twitch their nose and choose, and have supernatural authority (or at least the powerful US government on their side, plus the collective feeling of moral superiority) and power to enforce their preferences, all the while feeling justified by their collective grievances.

It is unworkable because the objects of their derision and the ones getting slapped in the face may be upstanding, individual non prejudiced members of the group with the wrong skin color, yet still suffer the group penalty. I think you are an upstanding citizen and probably not prejudiced as an individual, but as a white man, you are a member of the prejudiced group, and subject to the responsibilities and punishments thereto appertaining.

Hence my advocacy of reparations instead of affirmative action, and the government paying, not individuals.
Hence my advocacy of reparations instead of affirmative action, and the government paying, not individuals. Originally Posted by DSK
"the government" doesn't pay anything.

A HUGE problem with "government people" (people who work in our government (whether elected, appointed, or hired) is they view the money (or credit) existing "in the government" as being "government money" like it is THEIRS TO SPEND. It's not THEIRS TO SPEND.

At the same time I've heard "government people" say about spending the money "budgeted" to them: "It's not my money!" as a "justification" for useless squandering on frivolous matters and "things" ... aka toys.

If you give me $5 to go to the store to buy a loaf of bread, I will go to the store buy the loaf and bring you back the change. "Government people" don't do that. At a minimum they spend your change on some "Twinkies," if they buy the loaf of bread at all.

Reparations is not an alternative to "affirmative action" ... it is an alternative to extended payout welfare checks.

I will give you a realistic example: Katrina evacuee/refugee relocation/housing grants and loans to acquire housing for families who lost their homes in Louisiana from the hurricane.

The got "packages" to provide them an opportunity to have a nice home (most were HUD foreclosures) at low upfront payments with grant money to sustain them until they could obtain employment and settle into their new life (many in the Houston area). They didn't get jobs and lived off the grant money (buying new high dollar vehicles, etc.) and when the grace period on the low payments ended and the grant money was gone they didn't have the income or money to make even the reduced payments, so their new home was RE-foreclosed ... and they left most of those homes trashed worse than section 8 vacancies.

The "government help" they got was a waste in most instances. They pissed off the "free money"!

For what are you paying "reparations"? How big a check does she get?

• Old-T
  • 08-16-2016, 04:22 AM
"the government" doesn't pay anything.

A HUGE problem with "government people" (people who work in our government (whether elected, appointed, or hired) is they view the money (or credit) existing "in the government" as being "government money" like it is THEIRS TO SPEND. It's not THEIRS TO SPEND.

At the same time I've heard "government people" say about spending the money "budgeted" to them: "It's not my money!" as a "justification" for useless squandering on frivolous matters and "things" ... aka toys. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Always nice to see such a huge overgeneralization--and to a large degree complete untruth.

There are serious problems with government spending, but in the areas I have seen it is far more likely to be the rules. Either rules like the FAR that prohibit the use of prudent decision making in favor of a "fair and consistent" checklist that thinks prudent judgement can be replaced with a checklist, or in the form of congressional pork. I am sure some here will rant that "that other party" are the pig farmers, but the reality is both parties require the various departments to spend money of foolish and suboptimal things.

But the reality of the typical government individuals buying toys is obscenely overblown. Far more common are the contractors padding contracts with fat (50% at times) "overhead"--though it is typically called otherwise. And when all three bid contracts with similar pads, the rules make it near impossible to negotiate a more reasonable price.

Maybe your local gov't situation is worse. And of course there are obscene idiots who make the front page headlines with ridiculous conferences (those making those decisions are usually appointees, the bane of career employees existence).

Some specifics--none involving twinkles I am sorry to say:

--I worked with one organization that was rationed one box of copy paper a month. Use up the box and employees had to bring their own paper to make official copies. Went to a meeting where the 6 or so members of the organization who were there had to "share" one printed copy of the contract and supporting documents.

--Air travel. The government guys I see on the flight are in the steerage section while the contractors are typically in first class--with their tickets covered in the "travel" line of the "low-bid" contract. Same for typical hotel selections.

--More air travel. Flew back from Las Vegas (no, the event was at the Nellis range, not in LV itself). I had a 6 PM flight. The two gov't reps, an O-6 and O-4, were on the red-eye because it was $15 cheaper.

--Went to a conference last month. There were separate government and contractor "caucus" breakfasts. I had the opportunity to have breakfast one day in one, one day in the other. Gov't breakfast: grocery store powered doughnuts and bad coffee with powdered creamer. Contractor breakfast: a very impressive spread of fruit, pastries, and individually served omelets or French toast.

--Congressional realignment of funds to buy equipment made in the "right" districts and by the "right" companies, even though much of it has little to know value to the warfight. Paid for of course by telling DoD to take it out of hide--and when they do, the same damn congressman who wrote in the pork complains about what was cut. Again, Dems & Reps both--pork knows no party lines.

Those are all too representative. So yes, there is waste, but as usual you are shooting at the wrong target.
Always nice to see such a huge overgeneralization--and to a large degree complete untruth.

Originally Posted by Old-T
So exactly whose money do you think "the Government" spends.

And I guess the other question would be .... in all your vast worldly experience in all things government ... just how many annual budgets have you proposed, obtained, and controlled that were funded by the taxpayers in a division and/or department within a governmental body?

You might ask the next camera crew you consult. (If they have anything to do with their budget!)
I get a sunburn from a 100 watt light bulb reading a chapter in a book .

I request non white when i want to fuck and i want to actually like a women .

It really has nothing to do with race {yes it does iam attracted to asian women ]but more on western going to shit dem culture and fucking oprah type fucking hate men antics ...