A feel good story for the 4th

The hillbilly is talking to himself.

You are right no one cares about your stupid self. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
the ugly parrot speaks again
the ugly parrot speaks again Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO
Here is a "Feel Good Story"... fuckers https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ugh-the-media/

♦ In 2008 there were 38,111,341 Democrat votes in the primary. In 2016 there were 28,269,195. A net decrease of 9,842,146 (-29%)

♦ In 2012 there were 19,214,513 Republican votes in primary. In 2016 there were 30,261,999. A net increase of 11,047,486 (+57%)

Donald J TRUMP2016!!!

and don't forget the "MONSTER VOTE" that is coming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_r0RXiGZDM

You are right up there with your buddies jim. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What does your 4th of July lunch have to do with anything?

Jim
the ugly parrot speaks again Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Want to show us again how you spell Texas, hillbilly?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO
Originally Posted by gary5912
What does your 4th of July lunch have to do with anything?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Look in the mirror jim.
Look in the mirror jim. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I have no problem with mirrors. I bet you have to sneak up on them, lol. I could just imagine what you fucking look like. On behalf of ECCIE we offer you our condolences.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 07-04-2016, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Soon, it will be Tejas.
That's pretty much how we all visualize you. One big turd floating down Pennsylvania Ave. after a hard rain. Don't bump your empty Liberal head as you enter the storm drain, lol.

We all?I didn't realize this was your week to be official spokes-douche for the DB Brigade.
Please post a schedule.

You guys are so in tune with each other I bet you all have your periods at the same time.
I have no problem with mirrors. I bet you have to sneak up on them, lol. I could just imagine what you fucking look like. On behalf of ECCIE we offer you our condolences.

Well jim at least you had some mustard on unlike your buds

You guys are so in tune with each other I bet you all have your periods at the same time. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That would be symptomatic of your condition alone, masterdickmuncher: quit projecting.
That would be symptomatic of your condition alone, masterdickmuncher: quit projecting. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Here you go chimp chump, pass 'em out to your buds. It is your time of the month.
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

there are not enough hours in a day but I guess that is why you won that poll