What are ya'lls' thought on the mayhem between Hamas and the IDF?

• pxmcc
  • 10-10-2023, 08:05 PM
You must pardon our little miss usa soldier (I still doubt whether he's a soldier and just another fool using multiple user names) but if you view this post, you will see what he thinks of straight males. He's not a leader, but a follower in the worst possible way.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063321584&postcount=1 Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dear John, I find your comments very disrespectful. I know this topic is controversial, which is why in the topic post i asked everyone to play nice.

i am pretty good at ferreting out bs, and i have 3 family members in the Navy, one Navy Seal, one Navy Frogman, and one Jayhawk Helo Commander, so i know what military chaps look and sound like. USA is ex-military. he recently received an honorable discharge staff edit - UC. he was an NCO in one of the 4 branches; my guess is probably Army or maybe Marines.

he doesn't brag about his service; frauds do. he doesn't make up war stories like frauds do. and he speaks the lingo, which is too technical to fake. i would suggest that unless you yourself served, that you not question his military service. and calling him little miss usa soldier is extremely disrespectful, especially coming from one who has never served in the armed forces. these guys and gals risk life and limb so the rest of us can enjoy our freedom. the least you can do is to show some respect.
these guys and gals risk life and limb so the rest of us can enjoy our freedom. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yet, he supports those who want to strip those freedoms from us. Oh the irony.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-10-2023, 08:57 PM
a good article considering both sides of the equation and Netanyahu's culpability.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...netanyahu.html
  • pxmcc
  • 10-10-2023, 08:58 PM
Yet, he supports those who want to strip those freedoms from us. Oh the irony. Originally Posted by Bowser98
how so? b/c i think bazookas should be illegal?
Yet, he supports those who want to strip those freedoms from us. Oh the irony. Originally Posted by Bowser98
LOL!! I do?? When? Where? How?

And thanks PX, appreciate ya!
Fixed it for ya!

Biden cancelled the Abraham Accords in July 2021 and the Saudi's cut oil production in retaliation.
https://nypost.com/2021/07/13/team-b...raham-accords/

***LOL the NY Post! Aww cute. The only thing the Abraham Accords achieved was Jared Kushner receiving $2 billion dollars from the Saudis for this failed Trump foreign policy. Thank goodness Biden stepped in and is fixing this failed policy. It isn't cancelled. Wrong!********

He has given the Palestinians over 300 million since coming to office
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...-bank-00046014

***The money came from the US and other participating countries. It was used to fund a UNICEF project for Palestinian children & build a hospital in the West Bank. The idea was to build good diplomatic relations with Palestinian people & Isreal. Both Isreal and Palestinian officials agreed on this project.*******

Iranian president said he will use the 6 billion "Wherever we need it" Money they already have for food and medicine can now be spent on weapons
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...r-e-rcna104475

***This Iran $6 billion dollar lie continues to be debunked many times over. The money will be monitored by the US State Department along with the UN. It will be paid out in increments to a bank in Qatar. The US can freeze the funds it at anytime. Iran can claim whatever they want to. The US controls that money. Nice try though.*****

The Taliban want to join the fight with the 700,000 military rifles and night vision equipment Biden left behind in Afghanistan
https://nypost.com/2023/10/08/taliba...n-affairs-pol/ Originally Posted by LayingPipe
***Here we go, the NY Post, LOL!!! Too cute. The US has supported the Afghan military with billions of dollars worth of military equipment & arms since the war with the Taliban began decades ago.
"Much of what was left behind, nearly all weapons and equipment used by U.S. military forces in Afghanistan were either retrograded or destroyed prior to our withdrawal." -Army Lt. Col. Rob Lodewick, a spokesperson for the Pentagon.****

Israel has turned off power in Gaza, eliminated food delivery, fuel and water. how are the non-combatants in Gaza supposed to live? (there is something called a collective punishment which is a war crime under the 2nd Geneva Convention.)
Originally Posted by pxmcc

How nice of you to make victims of hamas. Typical progressive democrat.

Dear John, I find your comments very disrespectful. I know this topic is controversial, which is why in the topic post i asked everyone to play nice. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Note to self, be sure to remind yourself in the morning that you don't give a shit.

the least you can do is to show some respect. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Let's see, about showing respect for someone who posted this twice. Not going to happen.

Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Christian Conservative men= Perverts & sexual predators. Ask former failed POTUS Donald Trump. A court ruled him to be a rapist.

Straight white males make up the majority of sexual offenders in US prisons. That is a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Pervs= straight males!!

Staff edit - UC
"Much of what was left behind, nearly all weapons and equipment used by U.S. military forces in Afghanistan were either retrograded or destroyed prior to our withdrawal." -Army Lt. Col. Rob Lodewick, a spokesperson for the Pentagon.**** Originally Posted by USAsoldier

Yea............right. Another bullshit lie by one of bidens bitches.

Just think of all the arms bastard biden left in Afghanistan I can just imagine hamas getting ready to try out their free military equipment that traitor biden left them.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Bow wow, DJ. It's me nipping at your heels. I was wondering if you had an exact listing of all the equipment that was left behind and how much of it had been given to the Afghan army, how much had been destroyed in battle over the last 20 years, how much was disabled before final pullout, etc.

As I have said before, a large number of troops were recalled in the last weeks of Trumps term. Approximately 6000 of the approximately 8500 that remained. I don't recall if anyone was asking about how much equipment was brought home with them. However, members of Trumps own party were saying that such a rapid recall was unwise. Sen. Marco Rubio warned that the rapid recall could create "a Saigon-type of situation" in Afghanistan. And Sen. Mitch McConnell stated, "A rapid withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan now would hurt our allies and delight the people who wish us harm. The large number of troop withdrawals occurred in 2020 despite the fact that The Taliban was not living up to the agreement.

So, I ask you, who really left all of the equipment in Afghanistan?

Arf, arf.
How nice of you to make victims of hamas. Typical progressive democrat. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
No, DJ, he did not make victims of Hamas. He made victims of the Palestinians. Not all Palestinians are Hamas. Recently, in some thread chided someone for using generalities. Well, you just did it also.

Arf, arf.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-10-2023, 11:58 PM
i just learned-per Biden-that there are Americans among the hostages. getting those folks back home in one piece is going to be a tall order. if we could figure out their locations, i think a couple of Seal teams could probably pull it off.

i'm worried though that the Americans will die from Israeli airstrikes before they can be rescued. i don't think restraint and adherence to international law as explicated in the Geneva Conventions will characterize Netanyahu's upcoming moves, and he's said as much.

for Dear_John, let the record show that i believe Hamas has already committed war crimes and those who survive the war should be prosecuted at the Hague ICC (International Criminal Court) in a war crimes tribunal for unspeakable war crimes.

interesting footnote: Jack Smith's last assignment was prosecution of war criminals at the ICC.
Arf, arf. Originally Posted by NordicJag

NY Post, LOL All weapons and equipment were either retrograded or destroyed Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Pick any news outlet and they are all the same "Biden reverses support for Abraham Accords"
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...raham-accords/

Taliban having a military parade with US Equipment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxmTIP3BZRk
i just learned-per Biden-that there are Americans among the hostages. getting those folks back home in one piece is going to be a tall order. if we could figure out their locations, i think a couple of Seal teams could probably pull it off.

i'm worried though that the Americans will die from Israeli airstrikes before they can be rescued. i don't think restraint and adherence to international law as explicated in the Geneva Conventions will characterize Netanyahu's upcoming moves, and he's said as much.

for Dear_John, let the record show that i believe Hamas has already committed war crimes and those who survive the war should be prosecuted at the Hague ICC (International Criminal Court) in a war crimes tribunal for unspeakable war crimes.

interesting footnote: Jack Smith's last assignment was prosecution of war criminals at the ICC. Originally Posted by pxmcc
http://nbcmontana.com/amp/news/natio...onflict-attack

Assuming this is true, these are animals and pure evil.
If you guys want to lose political commentary in this regional forum, carry on, and you can then take it to the national board where there's a specific forum for it.
Otherwise play nice.
This is the second time I've mentioned this.