DOJ inspector general found all four Carter Page FISA warrants were illegally obtained

How do you know? Or is it just a fantasy of yours? Pegging seems like your thing. You keep posting about it. See a tranny. Do your first review! Originally Posted by bambino
Pittsburg Pegging Queen Bambi

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where do you buy your stupid pills? Or does it come naturally? Originally Posted by bambino
Obamacare is handing them out.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
But I expect you found that Trump is a racist and you did not find Dr Alveda Kings eloquent, yet concise, comments blowing a hole in that ridiculous bear crap. AmIright?

If a bear craps in the woods and noone is there to smell it, does it still smell like bear crap?

I just went to all three major news network’s web sites, and not a mention of this.

If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Obama sure started the worst scandal in American history, maybe the worst in any "democratic" nation ever, didn't he?

had tons of syncophants to help him too

his lois lerner, irs, doj corruption was a mere precursor

I, for one, wont feel that justice has been done until Obama, himself, is handcuffed and led off to the hoosegow in the dark of an early morning raid on Martha's vineyard with fox news having been told in advance so as to record it

and with oh, mrs oh, strozk, page, SALLY YATES, ponder, rice, brennan , et al, all the little worker bees with attitudes- going down, down, down
Funny how there still covering for the idiot Commmey " Violated policy" But, but he's not a leaker or lying