NEW AVITAR JUST POSTED

• KCJoe
  • 05-11-2010, 12:20 PM
hey I guessed that on the first one. knew his cousin, Lou. heck of a handball player.
The underboss to Nick and then Carl Civella, ranked in the top 50 as one of the toughest and most respected mobsters in America. Originally Posted by dirty dog
DD, I don't know if we should be using the term "respected" when speaking of mobsters. They are criminals after all, with this one being suspected of being a murderer. And quite frankly, they are feared, not respected. Without the worry of retribution, many people would have stood up to these guys. This is no different than young African-Americans looking up to drug dealers and gangs in their neighborhoods as role models. But keep the avatar game going though. It is fun.
Papa, I was always taught that there was two kinds of respect. The respect that is given, as in earned and the respect that is taken, as in fear. However, when I use the word respected it is in reference to how he was viewed in the organized crime circles by his peers.
However, when I use the word respected it is in reference to how he was viewed in the organized crime circles by his peers. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Good point.