"Cash for clients names"? "Market Disruptor"? Has anyone else gotten this email???

It's obvious someone gave up their username and password for eccie and law enforcement has gotten wise to the fact that those user accounts with more views are "more trusted" by the girls, thusly making it easier for them to set up "dates" and thusly do stings. it's law enforcement fishing everyone, thought this would be obvious. Originally Posted by TSBrittanyMae
Not sure how that correlates with the offer to sell hobbyist names?

Great scam as far as scams go.

Id love to see someone come whine about how they got ripped off trying to buy client info lol
yes. Its an online extortion blog that post men information that they are a "John" and then charges them money to remove it... I love my clients. I reported it as soon as possible to a board mod. Then blocked it from contacting me. Providers should have more respect for not only their client list but their bread and butter.
It's obvious someone gave up their username and password for eccie and law enforcement has gotten wise to the fact that those user accounts with more views are "more trusted" by the girls, thusly making it easier for them to set up "dates" and thusly do stings. it's law enforcement fishing everyone, thought this would be obvious. Originally Posted by TSBrittanyMae
@TSBrittanyMae Its not LE... Its someone way in Africa or somewhere like it cyber exorting. Just like the Mugshot.com thingy... they send you a text showing youve been added then they blackmail you into paying... ask @ProfessoeEccie
Nobody is supposed to know anybodys real name much less OTHER personal info....WTF?
Not that I condone or approve of anything listed in this blog, but spamming the spammers is an option. You have to be very careful when doing this though.

http://www.asiteaboutnothing.net/c_r...inst-spam.html
Nobody is supposed to know anybodys real name much less OTHER personal info....WTF? Originally Posted by Txsunman
And if they get real info and someone wants to buy it I will bet my last dollar they would sell you out in a minute.
Nobody is supposed to know anybodys real name much less OTHER personal info....WTF? Originally Posted by Txsunman
That's what I thought when I saw this thread. Do a lot of people here share their full legal names and addresses with each other?