Filming without knowledge

From the way you asked your question, it seems you are asking females whether they think someone is doing that. It looks like only men here respond so I am trying to figure out, BECAUSE I AM NOT ONE, who the gay that is doing this is? It's got to be either the OP or Bambino. I think we are narrowing down to the two of you. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I think you are implying the "we" part and trying to deflect from yourself. I am pretty sure that the OP and Bambino aren't the ones being referred to
Count me out of this bullshit. None of you or of this is worth any more of my time.
Count me out of this bullshit. None of you or of this is worth any more of my time. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I did not ask you to join in the first place
Count me out of this bullshit. None of you or of this is worth any more of my time. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Sweet jesus if only that were true and you would shut your fucking mouth.
  • Dlh
  • 10-24-2017, 12:50 PM
Is that becouse they said they are not gay or bi?
From the way you asked your question, it seems you are asking females whether they think someone is doing that. It looks like only men here respond so I am trying to figure out, BECAUSE I AM NOT ONE, who the gay that is doing this is? It's got to be either the OP or Bambino. I think we are narrowing down to the two of you. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Nah, you admitted to your webcam shows, I saw your website. It is you that has experience with taping. And it was you that promoted gay sex on your website. Now who is lying? Quit being a fraud. You like women and men. Just say it and move on.
Someone should post about this illegal filming on tos so all the providers will be on the lookout
Nah, you admitted to your webcam shows, I saw your website. It is you that has experience with taping. And it was you that promoted gay sex on your website. Now who is lying? Quit being a fraud. You like women and men. Just say it and move on. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, no shame in admitting you puff peckers as well as eat pussy.
Yes, no shame in admitting you puff peckers as well as eat pussy. Originally Posted by sjomonty

Well, there's a little.
Yes, no shame in admitting you puff peckers as well as eat pussy. Originally Posted by sjomonty
He’s stated many times he does like to lick pussy. I think he prefers peckers.
He’s stated many times he does like to lick pussy. I think he prefers peckers. Originally Posted by bambino
He also likes to lick asshole but you are correct, I think he is a pickle picker also.
He also likes to lick asshole but you are correct, I think he is a pickle picker also. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I meant to say he doesn’t like to lick pussy.
Nah, you admitted to your webcam shows, I saw your website... And it was you that promoted gay sex on your website... Originally Posted by bambino
Tatas, how about furnishing a link to your website? And when is the next kumquat show?

kumquats go up your ass dear... I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years... You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Who do you think may be watching my shows? Gays and bi-sexuals... Only problem is I am more expensive than a hoe to watch. $6 per minute. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Tatas, how about furnishing a link to your website? And when is the next kumquat show? Originally Posted by lustylad
If he was smart, he would do something more festive. Maybe a pumpkin show.
Someone should post about this illegal filming on tos so all the providers will be on the lookout Originally Posted by bigguyt
99% of the providers in Pittsburgh refuse to see his lame gay ass anyway. That is why he resorts to fake reviews here. So while I am sure they would not appreciate being secretly filmed, little chance they will see his sorry ass