Been off here a while, now back, Place sure has changed

In some cases I think a 25% deposit would be appropriate paid to the hobbyist, which will be forfeited if the provider isn't available when the appointment is scheduled. Regardless of the: flat tire, gf with an emergency, or overslept, etc., or SILENCE! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bait-n-switch, catfishing, etc...
Wow.. Lexus Lover you have a point . I feel you um sort off. Last month I was so ready for my Dr.Appt & It was not a visit where I was paying an extra 150.00 to see her because I missed my last appt on time She will charge extra to schedule 150.00 then the normal rate.
Anyhow I take meds my brain is used to for concentration & well I need them it's like you needing a sexy hot barbie slurping a um soda for lunch together?
Ok your cock..I don't want to express because it may sound like an ad?
Lol & this is not I'm just trying to get my point across yesterday?
I call my Dr..get checked in & the then office takes payment & is like Doc will be contacting you..thank you.
I wait 1 hour & 10 minutes & then start contacting office & they are like pooh wee-wee so sorry she's been busy.
Wtf?
What about me always having to mothrfucjubg having to pay extra 150 to reschedule?
Do I get a discount now ?

No.

I have to suck it up because I want my meds & she's the best mothrfucjubg Psychiatrist in Houston.

Ya
Wow.. Lexus Lover you have a point . I feel you um sort off. Last month I was so ready for my Dr.Appt & It was not a visit where I was paying an extra 150.00 to see her because I missed my last appt on time She will charge extra to schedule 150.00 then the normal rate.
Anyhow I take meds my brain is used to for concentration & well I need them it's like you needing a sexy hot barbie slurping a um soda for lunch together?
Ok your cock..I don't want to express because it may sound like an ad?
Lol & this is not I'm just trying to get my point across yesterday?
I call my Dr..get checked in & the then office takes payment & is like Doc will be contacting you..thank you.
I wait 1 hour & 10 minutes & then start contacting office & they are like pooh wee-wee so sorry she's been busy.
Wtf?
What about me always having to mothrfucjubg having to pay extra 150 to reschedule?
Do I get a discount now ?

No.

I have to suck it up because I want my meds & she's the best mothrfucjubg Psychiatrist in Houston.

Ya Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I’m curious to know if you ever go back and read your posts and are able to make any sense of what you wrote? Because I sure as fuck can’t.
Only when I'm bored & working on getting orgasm number 1 from laying in bed wearing this on my belly ..I will post the photo of the Device um LADIES if you are reading it is the most snug & water proof egg shaped bullet that has a very thin cord & slides way up into that gspot area & if you are laying on your belly wearing it for an hour after an hour of that nerve being tickled & triggered it's like WHOA orgasm & it slides deep into the left or right side depending on where your gspot is mine is upper way left & it's impossible to reach without this toy & penis is too big it's hard to explain..I will post photo or pm me ladies!

Sir Bowser, I like to share information & possibly aquire knowledge in asking for info related to issues sometimes or welcome new members & old while sharing hopefully helpful details. I'm sorry if my deposit details offended you Im just wanting him to understand that if he chooses to contact a reputable provider that is not bait & switchor evil rip off scam that he not be offended if she requires a deposit to schedule that is all it's the norm unless your a long time regular for some ladies .
After a year or years of no shows Alot have discovered to avoid that hang up just ask for minimal deposit & bring the remainder at appointment time .

Im hoping that everyone here that returns it is for a mentally & physically safe reason & wishing all the best here or retired for life.

Hugs
Venus, this thread is about a returning member.
Let's keep it to that.
she requires a deposit to schedule that is all it's the norm
No, requiring a deposit is NOT the norm.
�� yes they is
Ok,
Enough thread drift
Closing