Excluding Providers from Your "To See" List

No shows are sometimes unavoidable, however the no call is a real problem. But making a decision on a single review is a bit harsh. I know of hobbists who seldom if ever post a positive review. Virtually every time they find some reason to flame the lady. However, after I learn that a hobyist is a hobbying flamethrower, I just never read their reviews, so I guess it is sledom going to be a problem for me.
Everything you mention is a strike against the girl for me also, Charles. Not necessarily total deal breakers, but certainly a cause for concern.

As mentioned by a few others, smoking is a deal breaker. I am getting to the point where too many tatoos are a problem. I don't mind a few small ones. I hate the tats on the boobs or over the pussy. Just bug the shit out of me.

Not a big fan of huge, huge boobs, especially fake ones. I also will not see a woman who has pics in which she is holding her arms over her head or arching her back. To me, this is a sure sign she has saggy boobs: Deal breaker. Covering up her tummy with a shawl or scarf is deal breaker. To me, means she is hiding a gut. Finally, glamour photos are a strike against, not a deal breaker but cause for concern. I want to see natural photos, not airbrushed photos.
Everything you mention is a strike against the girl for me also, Charles. Not necessarily total deal breakers, but certainly a cause for concern.

As mentioned by a few others, smoking is a deal breaker. I am getting to the point where too many tatoos are a problem. I don't mind a few small ones. I hate the tats on the boobs or over the pussy. Just bug the shit out of me.

Not a big fan of huge, huge boobs, especially fake ones. I also will not see a woman who has pics in which she is holding her arms over her head or arching her back. To me, this is a sure sign she has saggy boobs: Deal breaker. Covering up her tummy with a shawl or scarf is deal breaker. To me, means she is hiding a gut. Finally, glamour photos are a strike against, not a deal breaker but cause for concern. I want to see natural photos, not airbrushed photos. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
You pointed out some good things to consider. Glad to see others here closely look at the photos as well. I agree some try to hide things (tummy, tats, saggy boobs). With photoshop, it is becoming more difficult to tell anymore. I'm with you... give me a few natural pics and don't try to hide things.....
I judge a lot with personality and chemistry. A few of the ladies barely conceal their contempt in here.

While the SAFETY of the provider is the most important factor in this endeavor, i am not a frequent flier, therefore; a common sense attitude to screening goes a long way with me.
I judge a lot with personality and chemistry. Originally Posted by JohnnyFarangly

This is quite a statement of personality and chemistry:
This is quite a statement of personality and chemistry: Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You will have a good time in Houston
LOL can I reply with what strikes a client off my list? (and no, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here)

1. Asking for discounts or specials when nothing of the sort has been advertised.
2. Initial email or communication starting with just "Hey, wazzup?"
3. Posts or reviews which are offensive and/or disrespectful towards others. You know you can pass along information without being rude.
4. Not willing to give the information asked for screening purposes or trying to sidestep a ladies screening process.
5. Trying to turn telephone conversations into phone sex.

Like I said, I'm NOT pointing fingers! Just thought I'd turn the tables for some lighthearted fun :-)
LOL can I reply with what strikes a client off my list? (and no, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here)

1. Asking for discounts or specials when nothing of the sort has been advertised.
3. Posts or reviews which are offensive and/or disrespectful towards others. You know you can pass along information without being rude.
4. Not willing to give the information asked for screening purposes or trying to sidestep a ladies screening process.

Like I said, I'm NOT pointing fingers! Just thought I'd turn the tables for some lighthearted fun :-) Originally Posted by TxBrandy
Of course!!! Chip in on your POV. This is a coed forum, and meant for the exchange of info. BTW, good list (at least from my POV); don't know about other providers.
I think everyone's decision on who they see is as individual as ...well...the individual. There are more than enough types to cater to any fancy.
Barneyrubble you makes so good points. I always thought the hands over the head was sexy, and the arching of the back. I guess i never thought of it like that. I pose like that because it looks nice. But you make good points, they are valid imho. I show my baby belly, i am not ashamed of it, and my clients are cool with it to. I like all my flaws out there on front street, makes for a pleasant session, no hiding anything. I don't photoshop, it is a no no in my book. Unless it is putting my photo guy's logo name on my pics.

Gimmie that, you to also make good points, to a certian point, don't doubt the bigger gives curves, some of us are not limited to certain positions because of our weight. That part gave me a chuckle. I do a mighty fine Asian cowgirl. Lol, ah getting a room with a balcony so the lady can smoke, now that is a man after my heart.....you are my kinda man....kudos.
babee, anyone ever tell u that u look like a sexy version of 'Fatal Attraction' Glenn Close in your pixx? Very hot. Just an observation.
Barneyrubble you makes so good points. I always thought the hands over the head was sexy, and the arching of the back. I guess i never thought of it like that. I pose like that because it looks nice. But you make good points, they are valid imho. I show my baby belly, i am not ashamed of it, and my clients are cool with it to. I like all my flaws out there on front street, makes for a pleasant session, no hiding anything. I don't photoshop, it is a no no in my book. Unless it is putting my photo guy's logo name on my pics.

Gimmie that, you to also make good points, to a certian point, don't doubt the bigger gives curves, some of us are not limited to certain positions because of our weight. That part gave me a chuckle. I do a mighty fine Asian cowgirl. Lol, ah getting a room with a balcony so the lady can smoke, now that is a man after my heart.....you are my kinda man....kudos. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Wow, I took a look at your P411, mmmm good lookin. I don't know about the gentlemen here, but you are definitly my type, momma belly and a big bootie are very sexy to me.

Like I said, I'm NOT pointing fingers! Just thought I'd turn the tables for some lighthearted fun :-) Originally Posted by TxBrandy
Of course!!! Chip in on your POV. This is a coed forum, and meant for the exchange of info. BTW, good list (at least from my POV); don't know about other providers. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I agree with CT. I'm glad to see a provider's perspective on what may lead her to decline a client. I'll comment on a couple of these.

First, I treat each potential provider as the professional she is on my first contact. I try to be polite and engaging while also attempting to have my questions answered.

Second, from a client perspective, I understand the need for screening, but there is some information I will not reveal. I always respectively ask the provider if certain info is required. I'm not trying to circumvent the process-- only trying to limit my exposure. If we can't come to an agreement, I move on.

Third, I think it is very tacky if any client attempts to engage in phone sex. Sheesh, you are going to be doing the real thing with her in the very near future. I just don't see the point. On the other hand, I can see a client trying to discuss what will take place BCD, but only for the purposes of setting the scene.
Second, from a client perspective, I understand the need for screening, but there is some information I will not reveal. I always respectively ask the provider if certain info is required. I'm not trying to circumvent the process-- only trying to limit my exposure. If we can't come to an agreement, I move on. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
What I should have said, or what I meant to get across, is having the ability to read a ladies ad or website, see if the screening requirements are there and STILL contacting the lady and not giving her required info. For example, Lady X wants employer info AND two references AND the name of your first born. Client A reads that and contacts her even though he doesn't want to share 2 of the 3 requirements. In other words, move on in the first place as opposed to wasting her time and yours.

Third, I think it is very tacky if any client attempts to engage in phone sex. Sheesh, you are going to be doing the real thing with her in the very near future. I just don't see the point. On the other hand, I can see a client trying to discuss what will take place BCD, but only for the purposes of setting the scene. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I know RIGHT. Can't say how many times I've had somebody say "oh by the way, what are you wearing right now" and if I tell them (usually that is a red flag anyway) they respond with that I'm trying to be sexy tone of voice and say "mmmmm, can you touch yourself for me please" or "mmmm describe what you're going to do to me". Oh Gee, my distant aunt from my ex-s sisters brother just died... gotta cancel sorry...