Russians indicted -- Second attempt at intelligent discussion

Still no evidence of "collusion", eh?

Next.
The issues I have are : Billary and the E-Mails and the DNC in the middle again Nobody is asking the right questions ( Billarys e-mails damaging ???)
Second still no indication that COLLUSION SO WITCH HUNT.
If people in the dnc are that stupid to answer bad e-mails by giving out passwords WTF just WTF

Cowdog 🇺🇸 🗽 🇺🇸

@kryptokoi
Follow Follow @kryptokoi
More
The stories you heard about the 12 Russians yesterday took place during the Obama Administration, not the Trump Administrations. Why didn’t they do something about it, especially when it was reported that President Obama was informed by the FBI in September, before the Election?

Mueller Plagiarizes Right-Wing YouTube Journalist’s Lawsuit Against Podesta in New Russian Indictments; DOJ’s Big Splash Appears Fabricated

https://truepundit.com/mueller-plagi...rs-fabricated/

moo, you make out Mueller to be some kind of saint due to his service in the military. people change you twit!!!

Mueller is as arrogant as you can get in an govt. official.

what's patently obvious is that they are trying to slow walk the whole thing so that it (criminal culpability) gets swept under the rug after the next election.
I posted this earlier -highlighted below- but ensuing
posts instantly descended into juvenile, petty foolishness.
So, I'm hoping to start it off again. I think this is a telling move by Mueller, a guy all impartial observers applauded when he took the job. One thing I like about Mueller is that he embraced combat and combat responsibility as a young man, and his patriotism has grown since. Contrast that with our president, who sought to highlight his own physical weaknesses as a young man so he did not have to go to combat. Now Trump says he is the fittest president ever, and we know he actually wrote his own physical report as a candidate for office. Weak and unfit for the military as a young man, and now the fittest president ever. Trump's transparent self-serving behavior promises more lies and deceit ahead. I do think that Mueller's failure to indict Manafort for collusion is telling.

Regarding Mueller's newest charges: The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign? Originally Posted by Muy Largo
I thought you wanted an intelligent discussion.
If people in the dnc are that stupid to answer bad e-mails by giving out passwords WTF just WTF Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They are "stupider" than that. Witness Hillary. Witness the deal the DNC made with Hillary. It's just not "arrogance stupidity", it's "stupid stupidity."

moo, you make out Mueller to be some kind of saint due to his service in the military. people change you twit!!!

Mueller is as arrogant as you can get in an govt. official.

what's patently obvious is that they are trying to slow walk the whole thing so that it (criminal culpability) gets swept under the rug after the next election. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Mueller should not be in govt or have a law license after what he did to Sen. Stevens.

Mueller should not be in govt or have a law license after what he did to Sen. Stevens. Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1

And for what he did to Steven Hatfill and Bruce Edwards Ivins when he botched the anthrax case.
If you read the indictment carefully and look all the big words over six letters, it says that Russia DID back Hillary's email despite all the earlier denials.
+1

And for what he did to Steven Hatfill and Bruce Edwards Ivins when he botched the anthrax case. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
let's not forget the "whitey bulger" incident.

"Saint Mueller" seems to have many sins doesn't he?

i can't wait for the pussy hat riot when he does NOT find anything about Trump and active collusion with Russia.

they are gonna cry their little liberal eyes out.

such hopes, only to be dashed by the truth.

bahahahahahahaaa
Isn't the OP in a thread supposed to address replies by others and keep the conversation going?

Obviously muy loco isn't interested in "intelligent discussion" at all!
Isn't the OP in a thread supposed to address replies by others and keep the conversation going?

Obviously muy loco isn't interested in "intelligent discussion" at all! Originally Posted by lustylad
Another of Junior’s unwritten rules of ECCIE etiquette.

Along with oinking like a pig and whining like a bitch in heat.
I posted this earlier -highlighted below- but ensuing
posts instantly descended into juvenile, petty foolishness.
So, I'm hoping to start it off again. I think this is a telling move by Mueller, a guy all impartial observers applauded when he took the job. One thing I like about Mueller is that he embraced combat and combat responsibility as a young man, and his patriotism has grown since. Contrast that with our president, who sought to highlight his own physical weaknesses as a young man so he did not have to go to combat. Now Trump says he is the fittest president ever, and we know he actually wrote his own physical report as a candidate for office. Weak and unfit for the military as a young man, and now the fittest president ever. Trump's transparent self-serving behavior promises more lies and deceit ahead. I do think that Mueller's failure to indict Manafort for collusion is telling.

Regarding Mueller's newest charges: The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign? Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Yea sure he's great, he's responsible for 4 innocent men going to prison and 2 of them dying in prison. NICE GUY, RIGHT???? NOT
Yea sure he's great, he's responsible for 4 innocent men going to prison and 2 of them dying in prison. NICE GUY, RIGHT???? NOT Originally Posted by Cherie
Excuse me, let me not forget the facts:

https://howiecarrshow.com/2018/03/22/2322/
Yea sure he's great, he's responsible for 4 innocent men going to prison and 2 of them dying in prison. NICE GUY, RIGHT???? NOT Originally Posted by Cherie
By the way, who paid that 100 million dollars for false imprisonment? You, you morons who think Mueller is your lord and savior that's who.