Ember Rose is not the rose u all think

No im related to him and watch what u say about him
  • Cleo
  • 05-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Good lawd! I thought the point of paying for pussy was to bypass the drama!?!
No idea
Hooktards like ember cause this
froggy,you told ANOTHER provider that you were going to make me go out of business which is a problem in itself. I am SORRY that you feel like you were being juked. I would NEVER do that. You are completely out of line and you need to stop the harrassment please. I am done with you and the drama that accompanies you.
better than the last time I got there already and someone started to screen me from there. I wasted one hour in the lobby and had to drove back home in the storm.

Yet people here question my legtimacy and blame me for calling someone out.

peace man.
I feel ya Akira, ember u r a lying sack of shit and u get what u deserve, u r a hypocrite
U should be taken off this site for lying and wasting time of hobbyists,
I think you just black listed yourself... Happy hunting with that attitude towards women.
Good lawd! I thought the point of paying for pussy was to bypass the drama!?! Originally Posted by Cleo
Hard to do when the person paying is the Drama Queen.
better than the last time I got there already and someone started to screen me from there. I wasted one hour in the lobby and had to drove back home in the storm.

Yet people here question my legtimacy and blame me for calling someone out.

peace man. Originally Posted by akira1809
Dude, do yourself a favor and do a little research about what an epic, scary shithead this guy is in the history of the board before you decide you found a new friend. There's a reason he has to drive in from Topeka when even the newest BP trash has heard of him.
You had one sketchy experience - this guy wallows in them.
Dude, do yourself a favor and do a little research about what an epic, scary shithead this guy is in the history of the board before you decide you found a new friend. There's a reason he has to drive in from Topeka when even the newest BP trash has heard of him.
You had one sketchy experience - this guy wallows in them. Originally Posted by zeejoe
I am not really queueing with anyone, and yes I do not know about the OP's history.

But you sound like, a criminal could never be a victim. Is this what you are trying to say?
Piss off monk or whatever the fuck ur name is
I don't hunt on here much, too many hypocrites
You had one sketchy experience - this guy wallows in them. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Some of you actually act like I care if I get blacklisted, I'm tearing up now, NOT JACKOFF, hooktards opinions of me do not matter