35 Straight Days of Falling Gas Prices

Prices had damn near nowheres to go but DOWN. But congratulations for gas being 3.70 something! Thats something to brag about. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Around me its mid 3.8o's
The price of gas will continue to go down because Biden is releasing Petroleum Reserves and that was probably a last resort otherwise Gas prices would have been much higher this summer. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So you agree that he is causing the price to go down.
As someone who often drives multiple routes between Ohio and Texas-- generally speaking, the cheapest prices are in Missouri, followed by Texas. Sometimes Arkansas is competitive and sometimes they aren't.

I know right now-- if you're willing to hunt for it, you can occasionally get gas here for 3.99-- but in general, its still hovering in the 4.30 range-- but we have higher state gas tax than a lot of places. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I use Costco. My gas is significantly less than any of the gas stations.
So you agree that he is causing the price to go down. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Sure, by destroying the reserves his predecessor filled and didn’t need to tap into because he had a sane energy policy.
you have no clue what you're talking about. Just making up sht, Jazz
So you agree that he is causing the price to go down. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
He's tapping into the Strategic Petroleum Reserves which will initially drop prices or will at least stabilize them for awhile. I am not sure if that's a good long term strategy though.
Not only are you wrong about Trump filling near empty SPR, the amount actually DECLINED under Trump.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...m-reserve-has/
Sure, by destroying the reserves his predecessor filled and didn’t need to tap into because he had a sane energy policy. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
And Biden is still an old, senile, stupid, inept, corrupt, pathetic lying piece of shit.
He beat Trump.
Good off topic response.
And Biden is still an old, senile, stupid, inept, corrupt, pathetic lying piece of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
  • Tiny
  • 07-19-2022, 06:53 PM
What was the average retail price of gasoline in January, 2021, when Trump left office? Answer: $2.42 per gallon

What was the average retail price of gasoline in June, 2022, the most recent month available on the EIA web site? Answer: $5.03 per gallon
What was the average retail price of gasoline in January, 2021, when Trump left office? Answer: $2.42 per gallon

What was the average retail price of gasoline in June, 2022, the most recent month available on the EIA web site? Answer: $5.03 per gallon Originally Posted by Tiny
Game set match - all youse mates look at dem facts bahahahahahhahahahahhahaa
Around me its mid 3.8o's Originally Posted by winn dixie
Go to Costco on 183. Get you some champagne.
Go to Costco on 183. Get you some champagne. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I cant afford to. And that area is where the best spas are at.
It still has a ways to go before lower income families no longer have to make the hard choice between gas. food. or scripts!
Now--- no offense but....

It always strikes me funny how much some people care about those who are struggling when the opposition party is in power.. but when they are in power its "Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps".

I don't take offense to either message-- but I'm just saying... be consistent.
I cant afford to. And that area is where the best spas are at.
It still has a ways to go before lower income families no longer have to make the hard choice between gas. food. or scripts! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Cheapest gas in town, bro.

If you’re worried about lower income families…