Catch Phrases

I'm both fetish friendly and open minded and I've never done upsells.

If your only idea of fetish is anal and CIM there is a forum that might open your eyes lol.
I really hate seeing

"Drug and disease free."

Um hello this should be a given....why focus on that in an ad or an about me page. Scary. Originally Posted by gimme_that
OMG Exactly right!

If your only idea of fetish is anal and CIM there is a forum that might open your eyes lol. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Correct! I personally like Small cock humiliation and Financial domination . CIM and Anal aren't fetishes... I mean.. really! LOL
I know that advertising is essential to being sucessful. If you can't get them to call them it won't matter how good you are. With that said why can't you just find that one thing that separates you from the crowd and go with that. I just cannot deal with a provider that starts out with lying no matter how good or attractive she is. It just puts me on guard and ruins the enjoyment. If your using false pics and even if your prettier than the ones that you post I just won't see you. If you say you do certain activities and don't, how well you do on the others doesn't matter. Most women have something about them that makes them unique and special. It doesn't make sense to lie. Honesty is a big turn on. Tiffany seems to be an honest provider and I would say most are. The rest of them should get out of the business.
Correct! I personally like Small cock humiliation and Financial domination Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You take that back!!!
I know that advertising is essential to being sucessful. If you can't get them to call them it won't matter how good you are. With that said why can't you just find that one thing that separates you from the crowd and go with that. I just cannot deal with a provider that starts out with lying no matter how good or attractive she is. It just puts me on guard and ruins the enjoyment. If your using false pics and even if your prettier than the ones that you post I just won't see you. If you say you do certain activities and don't, how well you do on the others doesn't matter. Most women have something about them that makes them unique and special. It doesn't make sense to lie. Honesty is a big turn on. Tiffany seems to be an honest provider and I would say most are. The rest of them should get out of the business. Originally Posted by burkalini
Your Wrong there sweet puppy !!
I've never ran an Ad..but your right about tiff !! ..hot!!
Your Wrong there sweet puppy !!
I've never ran an Ad..but your right about tiff !! ..hot!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sweet it was just a general statement. Had nothing to do with you. I have no doubt that you are one of the good ones
I know that advertising is essential to being sucessful. ... With that said why can't you just find that one thing that separates you from the crowd and go with that. ... Most women have something about them that makes them unique and special. Originally Posted by burkalini
THIS. Excellent advice. Figure out what sets you apart (in a good way) and work it.

Off the top of my head, in addition to Tiff, the following come to mind as executing this strategy brilliantly:
- Infamous BJ
- TnT Angie (so glad she's back!)
- Honey Rose
- Lauren Summerhill
- Alea
- Reese Foster

And so many others too numerous to list. This is one of the common threads that you see with ladies who continually do well in this business. Of course, they're also all typically friendly, non-dramatic sorts ... or they at least conduct themselves with civility and a sense of humor, even when encountering dickery. Note that this does NOT mean being a doormat. You can voice opinions, even strong opinions, without being a jerk about it.

For me, the latter trait is a work in progress. My temper gets to me every now and then.
I am not 24/7, in fact I try to operate the best I can on only 'work day hours' Mon-Fri 8-5. However, I am open minded, and I am also fetish friendly. What I mean is, I enjoy it all, with NO UPSELLING, and I love to kiss! I have 'boys toys' to use on you, I keep satin rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, ball gags...I carry my 'bag of tricks' with me everywhere. I have played with, and enjoyed some 'ball busting/ball stretching'. I have also enjoyed a few 'foot fetish' sessions.

On my site, I claim that I am an anything goes type of girl, and 'no holes barred' fun.... and I MEAN IT!

Don't paint us all with a broad brush, my dear. We are all individuals! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Tiff has personally introduced me to several new things...things I wouldn't have dreamt of doing prior to meeting her.

She makes me want to be a dirty boy.
It's me or it's free!!

Ha hahahahaha Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well it is her. When you get there its her. Just because you don't recognoze her from the pics doesn't mean its not her.
It's really Her, 10 years ago. It's really Her, 50 pounds or so ago. And it's really Her, before she discovered the joys of abusive achohol consumption, two packs a day, or escaping the turmoils of life through modern chemistry.
Ad:
Crack whore working 24/7, extremely open minded will do anything (and I mean anything) for .5 an hour. Half hour appts available both incall and outcall. Doubles for an extra fin. No limits. DDF you b 2. No pimp, I promise.