90-day Free Premium Access Offer

How many good reviews would earn Premium access?
I was paying on ASPD and also posting reviews, I know on the last 3 months I did about 5 approved reviews to earn BCD there but because my payment was set up automatically with Verotel, they keep billing me
I was able to repost the last 2 before shut down and was plannin on do the same with the rest but I guess I start too late for that.
Thanks. Originally Posted by Coyotetrobador
Watch Verotel, hope they stop billing.
Is an old membership on Home2 proof enough?
  • ric
  • 01-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Just joined recently from aspd. Do I need to request BCD status , other than posting in this thread?

ASPD and Home2 bcd member, ck1942 can verify. So can some of the Houston posters in this thread like randyrogue or wiggy
Just joined recently from aspd. Do I need to request BCD status , other than posting in this thread?

ASPD and Home2 bcd member, ck1942 can verify. So can some of the Houston posters in this thread like randyrogue or wiggy Originally Posted by ric
Send request to [edit-email your local staff]
SP will vouch for me!

Gimme BCD and I'll start reviewing again. For the record, I planned on it anyway!

I like the staff over here.
Watch Verotel, hope they stop billing. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
I read in a different thread earlier today that Verotel had been forthright in refunding recently billed customers and halting upcoming payments.
email sent. *crosses fingers* lol
Don't have any proof....but had recently re-upted for paid bcd.
The offer for 90 days free premium access for ASPD BCD members expired a week ago. The good news is that you can get 6 weeks access for every new review you post.
A few questions:

1. Do the six weeks for every new review run concurrently or consecutively. For example if I post a new review on Jan 1 and another on Jan 2, does my premium access end six weeks after Jan 2? or 12 weeks after Jan 1?

2. How are reposts of ASPD reviews being treated?

3. How does one know whether a review has been credited?
While the review counter is automatic process the credit for reviews is done manually by first asking the staff in your area for credit.

Once you have it you can keep it by posting 1 new review every 6 weeks.

Old repost reviews less than 1 month old are considered for PA.
Well crap wish I had seen these posts sooner. I just figured new site new biginning
Well crap wish I had seen these posts sooner. I just figured new site new biginning Originally Posted by Angelsshadow

Hmmmm Site has been up since March 09. We gave out FREE premium access to all the original members, that is expiring soon and it will be submit new reviews to earn or purchase from now on.