I can't make it because...

REALLY?

Called out-of-town for work, sick child, and nauseous are the silliest you've heard?

It's no secret Houston guys with no reviews don't see women, so forgive me if unable to speak from personal experience..... BUT,

........... guys talk, word gets around, and I know a guy whose cousin's boss has heard a few excuses for NC/NS or cancellations in his day, including:

- Cops handcuffed me & put me in jail - and I didn't do nothing wrong.

- This guy cattle prod me & put me in a cage - and I didn't do nothing wrong.

- Left phone at church. Had to wait til the next Sunday to get it back.

- Saw DeD other day and my pussy still beat up

- Fuckin Dog ate the phone.

- Aunt Flo came (3 weeks) early this month.

- Phone drunck too much Sailor Jerry.

List goes on and on...too many to recall, but doubt my ATF excuse will ever be beat .......

- My dog had kittens
This shit works both ways. I've had NCNS. I had a call 35 min before the scheduled date saying she was running 4 hours late. WTF??? I canceled.

Mostly what I get is a lady who is anywhere from 15-45 min late w/o a call. I'm stickler for punctuality, so it pisses me off and ruins the session. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I have never NCNS'd anyone ever! That would piss me off too. When I'm late I call and tell the gent that I'll be running late.
I have never NCNS'd anyone ever! That would piss me off too. When I'm late I call and tell the gent that I'll be running late. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
+1
REALLY?

Called out-of-town for work, sick child, and nauseous are the silliest you've heard?

It's no secret Houston guys with no reviews don't see women, so forgive me if unable to speak from personal experience..... BUT,

........... guys talk, word gets around, and I know a guy whose cousin's boss has heard a few excuses for NC/NS or cancellations in his day, including:

- Cops handcuffed me & put me in jail - and I didn't do nothing wrong.

- This guy cattle prod me & put me in a cage - and I didn't do nothing wrong.

- Left phone at church. Had to wait til the next Sunday to get it back.

- Saw DeD other day and my pussy still beat up

- Fuckin Dog ate the phone.

- Aunt Flo came (3 weeks) early this month.

- Phone drunck too much Sailor Jerry.

List goes on and on...too many to recall, but doubt my ATF excuse will ever be beat .......

- My dog had kittens Originally Posted by TexasGator
TG you are too funny. I swear one of these days I am goingto blow the humor out of you. I luv your post. you witty man you.
Curious how much time would be needed before canceling? 24 hours?
I was on my way to see a lady once and was a little early so I pulled in a parking lot to hang out for a bit until it was time. About 5 or so minutes before time I called her to get the rest of the directions. As we were talking I happen to notice an orange warning light and it was my truck overheating. Needless to say I had to cancel right there. She was probably the coolest woman I could have asked for in that situation.

Things do happen....

I've booked in advance and had my work tell me they needed me to work late due to a water line bust.... kinda hard to tell them no in an emergency like that. I've had my company hand me a check on Friday and went to cash it and the bank tell me they won't be able to cash it.... That was the money I was gonna use to see the lady I booked with. I booked with a lady a month in advance and put in for that day off a month in advance, twice within the week of our date my work forgot I put in for the day off and tried to get me to work. They didn't succeed and thankfully they didn't cause it was one of those sessions you dream about... lol

When you work for someone, things can always get in the way of "this thing of ours"......
Curious how much time would be needed before canceling? 24 hours? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I need 3-4 hours. I can make other plans with that time. I don't need 24 hours.. that makes no sense to me. Most guys usually make initial contact 24 hours before the date so
So Naomi looks like you got a busy scedule ahead. Hope those ones in red treat you good. .
We don't really see providers either, but...

My personal favorite: I just totaled my second rental car and they wouldn't give me another one because I don't have enough for the second deductable on my , I can only make the appointment if I can use one of yours...

So this self discribed "excellent driver" has totaled three vehicles* in under a month, I put her in my Mom's truck, what could possibly go wrong with that? well just like in TexasGators Provider Stories© it ended with "and I didn't do nothing wrong" and a tow truck, but no sweet loving.

* the first vehicle did not technically belong to her either.
So Naomi looks like you got a busy scedule ahead. Hope those ones in red treat you good. . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
It is going to be interesting to say the least. I will be fine...as long as I don't meet W****p.
Va, DC, MD in one week, Houston for 2 days and Stamford and Boston 3 days each. Still don't know about Dallas.
I'm still researching that market.

Bailey, Sometimes I don't feel like seeing anyone. When I cancel I usually say I have a toothache. I used to have the
worst toothaches ever so this makes sense to me. LOL.
Please note this thread is for hobbiest who have recieved funny bs cancelations from providers as well. I know you guys may be subject to alot of bs on your end as well.
Ok this one takes the cake for me. I was suppose to meet up with a BP provider in Orlando. We scedule for next day. I call for almost 2 hours past the time we were suppose to meet. Was too late to find replacement. I get a call from said provider next day and she said that she forgot about our appointment and that she went to Disney Land instead. I lost out to Micky Mouse and gang
I get a call from said provider next day and she said that she forgot about our appointment and that she went to Disney Land instead. I lost out to Micky Mouse and gang Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
WTF ..? That is hilarious!
Sad part is that is a true story
Ok this one takes the cake for me. I was suppose to meet up with a BP provider in Orlando. We scedule for next day. I call for almost 2 hours past the time we were suppose to meet. Was too late to find replacement. I get a call from said provider next day and she said that she forgot about our appointment and that she went to Disney Land instead. I lost out to Micky Mouse and gang Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thats classic!