Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS

• CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 01:45 PM
You thought wrong! I don't like Obamatrons like you and CBJ7 who will defend anything Obama does or says no matter how stupid it is. That's one reason you was voted Dipshit of the Year for 2 consecutive years. And you are the odds on favorite to repeat next year. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

snick

snick Originally Posted by CJ7

I see you are still carrying the link to Gate's view, that help could not arrive in Benghazi in time, as your signature line. You must be real proud of that find. You got any more timelines you want to share with us?

Double Snick!
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 02:02 PM
I see you are still carrying the link to Gate's view, that help could not arrive in Benghazi in time, as your signature line. You must be real proud of that find. You got any more timelines you want to share with us?

Double Snick! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
just a reminder for the idiots that believe anyone could have been there in time
just a reminder for the idiots that believe anyone could have been there in time Originally Posted by CJ7

LMAO! Like Gates was in a position to know this, in addition to knowing, in advance, how long the attacks would last. I'm still waiting for your next timeline. I could use another good laugh.

Triple Snick!
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 02:50 PM
We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, despite all the turmoil that's going on — with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice — and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible," Gates told interviewer Bob Schieffer.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gates...#ixzz2Yrn6iA1c
  • Old-T
  • 07-12-2013, 04:23 PM
In their whacked out minds it's OK if a republican want so ignore constitutional guarantees.....but it's a treasonous offense if Obama and the dems do it!!! LOL Originally Posted by txrancher1
That is the sad state of both the RWWs and LWWs out there right now. They base their support far more on who proposed an idea than they do on what the idea is.
We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, despite all the turmoil that's going on — with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice — and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible," Gates told interviewer Bob Schieffer.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gates...#ixzz2Yrn6iA1c Originally Posted by CJ7

I've already read your link. The "getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible" statement does not sound like a definitive statement. Even if Gates had made a more definitive statement, other so called experts disagree. Of course, we will never know because help was never sent on the night of the attacks because Odumbo was AWOL.
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 04:41 PM
That is the sad state of both the RWWs and LWWs out there right now. They base their support far more on who proposed an idea than they do on what the idea is. Originally Posted by Old-T

partisanship not only runs the country, its supported by the people of the country.
  • Old-T
  • 07-12-2013, 04:53 PM
partisanship not only runs the country, its supported by the people of the country. Originally Posted by CJ7
Sadly, yes it is.
You thought wrong! I don't like Obamatrons like you and CBJ7 who will defend anything Obama does or says no matter how stupid it is. That's one reason you was voted Dipshit of the Year for 2 consecutive years. And you are the odds on favorite to repeat next year. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

What wuz yoo elected 2 yeers in a row?

BTW -- Eat Mor Chikin!

partisanship not only runs the country, its supported by the people of the country. Originally Posted by CJ7
+1
  • CJ7
  • 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM
the first question of the poll should have been " Do you know what the bill of rights is?"

the vast majority of people cant answer that question.
This is an example of the perfect Obama/rockstar supporter. Justin Bieber (the King of Pop?) has his loyal, but very stupid, supporters just like that other rock star Obama. This came from Jimmy Kimmel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3tGF-QYK8
Let's see ... Justin Bieber ... GREAT!

I'm joining the Flea Party now!

What a fucking rube you are BSwine! No wonder you have me on ignore!!!!
This is an example of the perfect Obama/rockstar supporter. Justin Bieber (the King of Pop?) has his loyal, but very stupid, supporters just like that other rock star Obama. This came from Jimmy Kimmel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3tGF-QYK8 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

If you are a Bieber fan it explains a lot of your comments.