strange callers this week

...........great..... another Meltdown...........???

Lmfao
  • dmode
  • 01-18-2017, 10:02 PM
Can I add you to my speed dial, OP?

Promise I'm not a creeper.
Can I add you to my speed dial, OP?

Promise I'm not a creeper. Originally Posted by dmode

Trust me bro - I barked up that tree JUST the other day.. Apparently this creeper shit has got the OP scared and overly cautious that she turned down a old semi retired hobbyist. I uh, "dont have valid references". which is cool and all... more power to her.
  • dmode
  • 01-18-2017, 11:18 PM
Trust me bro - I barked up that tree JUST the other day.. Apparently this creeper shit has got the OP scared and overly cautious that she turned down a old semi retired hobbyist. I uh, "dont have valid references". which is cool and all... more power to her. Originally Posted by Raccoon
Oh you thought I was serious.

My bad.
You are right on the money - http://www.click2houston.com/news/of...-super-bowl-li

They are cracking down right now big time. Apparently so hard that it's causing such a scare here on ECCIE. It's been very noticeable. Stay safe out there. Originally Posted by Raccoon
KHOU 11 just reported a new undercover roundup on Cypress Creek Parkway (FM 1960) near Kuykendahl Road, a sting targeting prostitution in residential areas. The whole 1960 corridor, east and more recently west, has become a "hot spot" with increasing LE activity. Although I bemoan the loss of my old incall apartment, which was in a safe, well-maintained, gated complex for 5 years, I probably would have had to move from the north side, anyway. (Still wish it hadn't gone the way of Atlantis!)
Trust me bro - I barked up that tree JUST the other day.. Apparently this creeper shit has got the OP scared and overly cautious that she turned down a old semi retired hobbyist. I uh, "dont have valid references". which is cool and all... more power to her. Originally Posted by Raccoon
Do you think you're special? If you can't follow a whores screening especially during this time when the laws are hot then no provider will see you period.. Screening is for safety reasons & if you can't respect that then you shouldn't be here..
Do you think you're special? If you can't follow a whores screening especially during this time when the laws are hot then no provider will see you period.. Screening is for safety reasons & if you can't respect that then you shouldn't be here.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Screening is important but i will never jump through hoops to see anyone. It has to be a basic process for me. I feel entitled and I'll be dam if I go out of my way to answer a million questions. Not happening. Basically If I can't see you on the strength of my intellectual contributions to the board then screw that i don't need to see you.

Jk ;-) I just don't have patience for over screening but I get it from the providers perspective. Its just not for me personally. Maybe I'm spoiled to an extent.
Screening is important but i will never jump through hoops to see anyone. It has to be a basic process for me. I feel entitled and I'll be dam if I go out of my way to answer a million questions. Not happening. Basically If I can't see you on the strength of my intellectual contributions to the board then screw that i don't need to see you.

Jk ;-) I just don't have patience for over screening but I get it from the providers perspective. Its just not for me personally. Maybe I'm spoiled to an extent. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He said he didn't have valid references & just that alone will get you declined.. He is a so called veteran on this board so he should know what whores require..
Do you think you're special? If you can't follow a whores screening especially during this time when the laws are hot then no provider will see you period.. Screening is for safety reasons & if you can't respect that then you shouldn't be here.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No part of what I said leads to me thinking I am special.
That was my first guess....voip phones......super bowl brings out the the cross county agencies to cut down on the trafficking. I'm just looking for some pre super bowl action so don't block me 😀😎

Anyone remember last super bowl and all star game?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-20-2017, 04:30 AM
Maybe it's those creepy clowns...again.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-20-2017, 04:33 AM
I don't know what or why but I've been getting a lot of strange calls this week especially today As soon as I posted, and most of them are out of town numbers. Or strange newbies with no references. But been on here trolling for years. Not sure what's up
But stay safe and have fun yall Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Oh whoops, sorry, my bad! I thought that was my accountant Houston Beancounter I had on speed dial! Pulling out the rolll-ooo-dex right now, lemme see here...H's , Hoes of Houston/:Houston R-! ok got it! Problem solved, close the thread. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Those damn creepy clowns still got me all outta whack.
He said he didn't have valid references & just that alone will get you declined.. He is a so called veteran on this board so he should know what whores require.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Nicely stated pretty girl......

Like Dorthy stated...... now.. more than ever... follow the girls requirements to be accepted especially with the law snooping around....... Stick with your regulars for now or follow the ladies screening requirements...... Very simple........