P*ssy Pump

Mmmm I would love to try a pussy pump!
I enjoy using penis pumps on some of my subs, watching it swell up and throb inside of that plastic tube...it really is a site to see!
IP,

You never told me you had a pump. I've always been a bit curious about them. Might get junior up to something a bit closer to average. At least for a few minutes . How about connecting both devices to the same pump?
It wasn't enough~..
He tried it on me and it felt great~
now it makes me want to go buy one for myself..
It wasn't enough~..
He tried it on me and it felt great~
now it makes me want to go buy one for myself.. Originally Posted by NurseCarrie

LOL Told you try it you might like it!!! Invest in your own, they can be fun toy to have and use on yourself and others......Have Fun!!
I have played with nipple & clit pump with my pets. Nipples felt too much like nursing & seemed to not be much of a turn on. Clit pump was HAWT & a big turn on for all involved.

As with most things BDSM, know what you are doing. Remember that if 8 is good 10 is not necessarily better. Communicate & be flexible.
... Remember that if 8 is good 10 is not necessarily better. Communicate & be flexible. Originally Posted by SlapAndTickle
I LOVED reading that first sentence. I hadn't thought of it that way before! But it's so true!

(I feel a blog post coming on!)

Elisabeth
I have used a pussy pump on a few providers. Never had much luck. I did use a modified cock pump on a provider once and she loved it. But then she was into coke real heavy. God rest her soul.