What the Hell is happening!?!?

Care to elaborate on the SCs? Thanks

Things are getting crazy out there! Even in the strip joints! That's why I joined here on the boards! So far this community has been very helpful at giving great advice on safe practices! If we all do our part in informing each other of certain dangers life becomes a bit easier lol or less stressful! Originally Posted by Rocket210
Care to elaborate on the SCs? Thanks Originally Posted by Unstoppable
The girls are really starting to get pushy and down right desperate somewhat. Usually at the SC you warm up to the girl then she would offer the xtras, lately I can't even get my seat without being solicited! Hell sometimes I just wanna chill! Lol the worse part is I see a lot of guys getting ripped off. Girls saying they owe more than agreed upon, some stealing guys wallets etc...then you have to deal with the bouncers kicking your butt cause the girl is always right! For these risk you might as well gamble with a SW. This is not just one club I'm speaking of its happening at quit a few around town.
to the loser that texts and harasses Pepper.....if you read this just rem its never gonna be your cock that gets sucked by such a beautifuland talented providor....what a dick head.....I would be embarrassed to act like that towards anyone.....Ive met some on her I didnt enjoy so I just never call them but dont get ugly and personal.....
Yea I'm seriously pissed. No play for me since I was so freaked out my security had me change the number. So freggin frustrated! LOSER! Especially when the little amount I make helps out with my kids school! Uber frustrated with this immature bastard. Get a life because you may make one false move and end up with dealing with the WRONG FEMALES!

P.S. What kind of REAL MAN Harasses Females? SICK!!! SMDH

Would love to pistol whip him across the front of his mouth for all the psycho crap he's told us!!
Vinny let me know when you pistol whip him as i would like a turn wupping him too.
ive been having a bad feeling about the hobby lately. like uber paranoid.
thankfully, i have the option to be very selective with whom i spend time. ive tightened up on my screening (who knew that was possible ), im never at the same place twice (cant catch me im the gingerbread man lol) ...and a few other precautions ive taken.
i understand people dont like what we do, but i think being a provider is pretty selfless. i think we spend so much time taking care of others, that sometimes our own nneeds arent met. and not just talking sexually. i get that some think were rolling in cash, but i dont understand why people use that as a reason to target us. people like to say were breaking up happy homes, but WE arent the one to make the committment.
all of the ladies ive met, are awesome ladies. each has their own unique story, personality, ...but the ladies ive encountered are generally good people, with a naughty wild side, and their company i enjoy.

well, thats my nickel on this topic.
i didnt mean to get all chic-flick sentimental on yall
I don't have to be so paranoid as others here. Especially the Ladies.
And I don't blame you for doing what you have to so as to protect #1.

As for the stigma, I don't understand it. MPK, you are totally correct about how selfless the women are here. I think that is one of the most endearing traits that I admire in the women i've met here. They give so much of themselves for us. At least they have for me. Helped me through some dark, low points in my life. I am forever grateful to them for showing such compassion.
And I like to share the good times with them also. I so love to hear the pillow talk and what is going on with them.
You don't have to be a girl to be girly at times
I think we need the services of ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch! to have a talk with that loser creep! We should design a special ABQ inisgnia and flash it when we need him...you know, like Batman!

• Laz
  • 08-15-2012, 08:12 AM
I think we need the services of ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch! to have a talk with that loser creep! We should design a special ABQ inisgnia and flash it when we need him...you know, like Batman!

Originally Posted by Likinikki
LMAO

But seriously, I am happy to see the ladies screening well. Even without this asshole to worry about it is a good thing. Some of you ladies have become my friends. I would hate to see any of you hurt.
  • hd
  • 08-15-2012, 09:17 AM
I'll give my 0.02$ on this subject, one that I've considered posting on my home turf in Dallas. I just visited SA and had an unbelievable time with one of your best there that is hard to put into words, but a few weeks before my visit I had been reading thru many of the SA forums just to get a feel for the area. Lately seems like I've read what seems to be more that the usual amount of stalker, vindictive, and low life persons coming out of the woodwork. Let me add though, that it will mostly and usually be the Johns creating havoc for the ladies, that can be in SA, Dallas or anywhere, but here in Dallas I have seen providers, only a few, doing it to the clients. So it plays both ways.

The men that do these deeds you're discussing, I feel, have progressed through certain stages already in their life, and may eventually take the next step? I occasionally read the Dallas Alert section, but it's not a reguler read for me, but I do notice it seems to be a cyclic occurrance, and probably will reach an ebb sooner or later in SA, but still doesn't take away the fact that SA's ladies should, and I know they won't, leave their guard down.

I understand some men like to talk dirty, but when it comes to demeaning talk against females, I see an underlying cause. This person you need to stay away from. Just my opinion, I'm no professional, but I do have common sense.

Yes, I'm like most of you other hobbyist here, when it comes to witnessing rude, offensive, physical abuse to a woman, child, or animal, eliminate the threat and walk away without regret.

There, I feel much better now, stay safe.
Yo dude. I know you are reading this thread...stalker...psycho whatever yo name is. PM me biatch!
ABQ to the rescue!!

Originally Posted by Likinikki
LMAO I totally luv that!

@ABQ: What up cholo? Those gangsta services available o que? Pm me ese! LOL
All ABQ wants to do is have a talk with dude. That is all. Nothing more da dig me ladies. However, me is thinking of having said talk across the border in Juarez. Just a bit of scenary and sand and have him met a few of my buddies. Be a nice vacation for him and his pent up anger. Look at a few hot latina hoties before some nice convo, walking in the hot sand. The ABQ is kinda misty eyed thinking about it and shiz!
I think Im liking my cholo Sexy and scary at the same time! HOT