Book Now Claims Stonehenge Built By Blacks

A b ook claims that the Cinese discovered America in 1421.

A book claims that Polynesia was settled by Peruvians traveling on rafts.

A book claims that America was settled by Vikings.

A book cl;aims that the treasure of the Knights Templar is buried in Maryland . . .or Scotland.
latins are not white by definition that is if you lived in italy, southern france, spain and portugal. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I am of Sicilian descent. I am still Caucasian.
I am of Sicilian descent. I am still Caucasian. Originally Posted by Levianon17
are you aware that italians were not considered white in the segregationist south?
Dennis would disagree with you

Staff Edit - Move Clip Removed - Biomed1
A b ook claims that the Cinese discovered America in 1421.

A book claims that Polynesia was settled by Peruvians traveling on rafts.

A book claims that America was settled by Vikings.

A book cl;aims that the treasure of the Knights Templar is buried in Maryland . . .or Scotland. Originally Posted by ICU 812
and Romans discovered brazil and traded with the natives.
Of the Following . . .
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
I too have a family heritage firmly rooted in Southern Italy. My Wife has deep roots in castellan Spain. No one has ever thought of either of us as non-white.

Remember George Zimmerman, the guy acquitted of murder in the Trayvon Martin trial? The prosecution characterized him as a "White Hispanic".
are you aware that italians were not considered white in the segregationist south? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's because of the variation of Sicilian Heritage. The Blood line originated in Italy and crossed through Arab Nations , Greece and the Moors of Northern Africa who were dark. Some Sicilians can easily be mistaken for African American. My Scillian heritage is mixed with Greek. Northern Italians are Blue Eyed and some Blonde Haired and light Complected.
That's because of the variation of Sicilian Heritage. The Blood line originated in Italy and crossed through Arab Nations , Greece and the Moors of Northern Africa who were dark. Some Sicilians can easily be mistaken for African American. My Scillian heritage is mixed with Greek. Northern Italians are Blue Eyed and some Blonde Haired and light Complected. Originally Posted by Levianon17
that was true. its unfortunate that the southerners never cared to see the distinction of that history.
Dennis would disagree with you

Staff Edit - Move Clip Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Precious_b
Of the Following . . . Originally Posted by biomed1
Just because one guy calls another a Eggplant and the other guy calls him a Cantalope?

B, you gotta admit it was funny.
And it sure is to the point of what Levi is posting.