What is SS - Can't find description

You may want to bookmark this page: http://www.urbandictionary.com/
I imagine SS is more for "testing the waters" for BB. Anyone disagree? Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
That is completely up to the lady. It's well-established how the guy would vote.
That is completely up to the lady. It's well-established how the guy would vote. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Of course SS is completely up to the lady, as you stated. If it's on their menu, obviously it's at the guys request and discretion, considering the activity is usually unprotected. My previous post was suggesting my opinion of what it leads to; the lady is obviously in control and takes the risk while the guy potentially gets more than what he bargained for. I just don't believe that a provider that offers SS doesn't already have something else in mind while the monger lays back and contemplates a "oops" slip in...that's all I have to say about that! Consider this, there a very few providers, that I'm aware of, that have SS on their menu and of those, I've never seen one that has the typical "NO BBFS, so don't ask". Of those who say no bbfs, also say no SS.

Overall, I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong, but this much I know for sure, many women dislike condoms just as much as many guys do...