A dear friend passed on.....he was well liked....years ago

Thanks for keeping us informed, BoB. Many of us have wondered where he went and hoped he was well. Indeed a sad day for us all. I'll miss his wit, honesty and respect.
Thanks for keeping us informed, BoB. Many of us have wondered where he went and hoped he was well. Indeed a sad day for us all. I'll miss his wit, honesty and respect. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Could not have said it better.

RIP THFT
A sad day indeed
R I P Brother!!!
That is a shame. In this current era of far too many asshole hobbyists, he was one of the gentlemen. He'll be missed.
Farewell and rest in peace to ThatManFromTexas!
That is a shame. In this current era of far too many asshole hobbyists, he was one of the gentlemen. He'll be missed. Originally Posted by blowpop
Heh
  • "BoB"
  • 01-16-2013, 11:43 AM
To all who have posted.....A hearty Thank You!!!!! He was a dear friend.....we spoke often......we hung out a good bit.......he was a foil as well as a confidant....He was a unique individual, the likes of whom I shall most probably not meet again.

The one thing about TMFT is that you always new where you stood with him....he was respectful....would cut through a line of hooey in a nano second, but managed to keep folks grinning while he was doing it

Rest In Peace Brother

I celebrate your passing to the next life...........

"BoB"
That is a shame. In this current era of far too many asshole hobbyists, he was one of the gentlemen. He'll be missed. Originally Posted by blowpop
Amen. TMFT was a joyful read. I'm glad folks of multiple generations of hobbyists acknowledge his passing.
Never met the dude but always appreciated his contributions here.
  • xtrem
  • 01-19-2013, 11:31 AM
RIP TMFT! Godspeed! I remember his posts for the "P".

Life is fragile, enjoy your time while here!
I remember...he's missed.

Thanks for letting us know!