Ok I dont like Liars and wasted time !!! TheGigIsUp

• Toyz
  • 08-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Yah I missed it too. I had "Car washed away by Iowa Tsunami"...
LOL you all are sooooo not funny!!!! Ok maybe just a little... This time it wasnt my fault maintance men left big puddle of water inside of the walkin area going up the damn stairs from watering the flowers and they left and left no wet floor sign, I had on flip flops (which suck for traction) and swiped out, everyone knows my hips and booty are not small and I am not light so I hit hard, hip popped and I sprained my hip and have a huge freaking bruise but I am putting heat on it and rubbing it to hopfully get it to go away.

No lightening strikes,
There was a flash flood in my home town a month or so ago AND I WAS in it, lol my house is like right on the river bank but it didnt kill me.

And fun2cum you get NOTHING cause your a butt wipe, which seems like today alot of people are having issues with lol
Shayla, that's one hell of a bruise
I know lol I am not old I have decided also people I am like a fine wine I am getting better with age lol
who gets a tattoo of Greenland on their thigh ??
so not funny lol
And fun2cum you get NOTHING cause your a butt wipe, which seems like today alot of people are having issues with lol Originally Posted by shayla84
Hey keep our BCD stuff BCD. I didn't post this video of us either:

Taken pre-Greenland tattoo ...
lmao your such a funny butt wipe
lmao your such a funny butt wipe Originally Posted by shayla84
TYPO: you mean FMAO - Farting YOUR ass off...
... been bawling this whole trip sucks sooooo bad. Originally Posted by shayla84
Maybe Austin is telling you something that you are not listening to?
I found out the hard way that these ladies have their ways of finding out. Once upon a time I cancelled on one of my (now) favorites to spend time with the newest flavor of the month. I did not know my name was on the schedule for their shared incall... Originally Posted by Gentleman
and that is one of my no budge rules. I will not see a Provider in a shared incalls
To publicly call out a hobbyist on the board without knowing the full story AND to complain about how bad business is going sounds like bad business practice to me.

I can understand your frustration, but 1. you shouldn't talk about clients (or potential clients) to other potential clients... they may believe they maybe next to be discussed on the board AND 2. never let them see you sweat.

You may want to use Infoshare if you feel other providers should know.

Camille
I see where Malaysian Flight 370 went down.....

LOL you all are sooooo not funny!!!! Ok maybe just a little... This time it wasnt my fault maintance men left big puddle of water inside of the walkin area going up the damn stairs from watering the flowers and they left and left no wet floor sign, I had on flip flops (which suck for traction) and swiped out, everyone knows my hips and booty are not small and I am not light so I hit hard, hip popped and I sprained my hip and have a huge freaking bruise but I am putting heat on it and rubbing it to hopfully get it to go away.

No lightening strikes,
There was a flash flood in my home town a month or so ago AND I WAS in it, lol my house is like right on the river bank but it didnt kill me.

And fun2cum you get NOTHING cause your a butt wipe, which seems like today alot of people are having issues with lol Originally Posted by shayla84
To publicly call out a hobbyist on the board without knowing the full story AND to complain about how bad business is going sounds like bad business practice to me.

I can understand your frustration, but 1. you shouldn't talk about clients (or potential clients) to other potential clients... they may believe they maybe next to be discussed on the board AND 2. never let them see you sweat.

You may want to use Infoshare if you feel other providers should know.

Camille Originally Posted by CamilleFox69

ms. camille your response to the op's pathetic threAD is spot and you sound like a smart and respectable woman, but unfortunately the op is not. i do believe this thread has more to do with her receiving sympathy which is quite typical of her than it is about being lied to. she hates liars but look what she does for a living now thats funny! every time this person bumps her head we have to hear about it. she displays more desperation than any other provider on here but at the same time claims to be so awesome and loved by everyone but if you check the iso section you get a different story. take this request for example http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1150555
some guy requests a spanish speaking latina. she is neither latina nor does she speak spanish and yet she still responds. smfh!
Ok well obviously I guess I dont give a damn about what a new hooker has to say, his inbox is full and I couldnt get the message to him, its known that if something happens you post the problem and they can tell there half of the story, I also put in there that if you dont like the post dont read it, not my issue if you dont like the post, your time and money wasnt wasted and I am counting it as a ncns since he didnt tell me til almost 2 am and the appt was for morning. It was a waist of time and a loss of money.