So Just What Is The Tea-Party's Grand Plan?

How do I go overboard?

The left liberal elites hold Obama accountable all the time and they call him out. The right accepts racists and hate mongers unequivocally, and they won't stand up and challenge them at all. Fact is American voters have been voting race since the very first Presidential election and it's the reason we've never had a black pres until Obama. Typically we don't look it that way but it's absolutely the truth. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Really, the best you can do is throw the race card. You posted a bad topic, move on.

You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.
Ok, I will play along with this idiotic thread;

The Tea Party grand plan is to win more elections in November and put the Senate back in the hands of the GOP. A much more conservative GOP aligned along Tea Party agenda.

The next big change will be the GOP leadership of the House. The Tea Party has no interest (at this point in time) of winning the presidency. They are focused on changing the agenda/politics from within the GOP.

The Grand Plan at this point in time is to get control of the House and Senate and elect more like minded candidates !

If the TP is successful in the November 2014 mid-terms; Hillary may not even run.

But make no mistake; the TP will not support another presidential candidate like McCain or Romney who can't articulate conservative ideas and who won't stand up and fight against the Progressive Agenda gauntlet.

Why would she want to be president with a hostile House and Senate that is aligned along Tea Party principles?
Really, the best you can do is throw the race card. You posted a bad topic, move on.

You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. Originally Posted by want2c

If you have the intellectual goods to debate and discuss with common sense feel free to but if not you can keep your token commentary to yourself. Billboards and Platitudes? I've heard em all before.

Try again
Ok, I will play along with this idiotic thread;

The Tea Party grand plan is to win more elections in November and put the Senate back in the hands of the GOP. A much more conservative GOP aligned along Tea Party agenda.

The next big change will be the GOP leadership of the House. The Tea Party has no interest (at this point in time) of winning the presidency. They are focused on changing the agenda/politics from within the GOP.

The Grand Plan at this point in time is to get control of the House and Senate and elect more like minded candidates !

If the TP is successful in the November 2014 mid-terms; Hillary may not even run.

Why would she want to be president with a hostile House and Senate that is aligned along Tea Party principles? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're even more delusional than all the PM's I receive suggest.
Did you even know that not a single Tea Party endorsed David Brat?
What exactly is "delusional" in the post ?

You're even more delusional than all the PM's I receive suggest. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
If you have the intellectual goods to debate and discuss with common sense feel free to but if not you can keep your token commentary to yourself. Billboards and Platitudes? I've heard em all before.

Try again Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Actually, Zany, your bilious posts more than suggest that you lack the intellectual goods to debate and discuss anything with commentary remotely resembling common sense.
Did you even know that not a single Tea Party endorsed David Brat? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No and nor do I care. As long as the Dems hold the Senate and the office of POTUS I'm fine. I'd love for you guys to run a tea party candidate vs. Hilary in the general election. The more you guys raise your profile the more people can see how batshitcrazy you are.
End of discussion. I tried to focus your bullshit into a coherent thread that might add some content.

But you continue to fail and fallback on bullshit.

When you want to have a serious back and forth; let us know.
No and nor do I care. As long as the Dems hold the Senate and the office of POTUS I'm fine. I'd love for you guys to run a tea party candidate vs. Hilary in the general election. The more you guys raise your profile the more people can see how batshitcrazy you are. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Finally, something honest out of you. The facts have been presented, You have been discredited and shown to be foolish. Your ignorance was pointed out, when you had nothing left, so you threw the race card,

The End
You're even more delusional than all the PM's I receive suggest. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Trendy is delusional enough to believe a Taliban Commander and not the properly designated US Secretary of State.

In and of itself, that takes Tea Party delusion to a new level.

I believe they should hang Trendy by his worthless nuts.
End of discussion. I tried to focus your bullshit into a coherent thread that might add some content.

But you continue to fail and fallback on bullshit.

When you want to have a serious back and forth; let us know. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
^ See this is exactly the type of tea party lunacy that I'm talking about. You ask a really dumb & stupid question like why would Hilary want to run in the face of a Tea party/conservative controlled Congress. Who asks such a dumb ass question as if it actually has merit. Is that your idea of serious back and forth. LMAO

Keep validating my beliefs of the tea party. LOL@ serious discussion.
Actually, Zany, your bilious posts more than suggest that you lack the intellectual goods to debate and discuss anything with commentary remotely resembling common sense.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Proof please?
Proof please? Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Your first post in this thread is "proof", Zany; then, there's every other post that you've made in this forum to consider.

Trendy is delusional enough to believe a Taliban Commander and not the properly designated US Secretary of State..... Originally Posted by bigtex
You are delusional (or gullible) enough to believe whatever a U.S. Secretary of State says, but he was discussing a specific SOS ... John Kerry.

Again, you distort what people post to fit your "dialogue"!