Is Right-Wing Rhetoric Partially Responsible for Buffalo?

OOOps. another "KNOWN" wolf shooter. Known to authorities for threatening to shoot up his school.

Yeah, they're always the last ones you suspect. They always seem like nice kids just threatening to kill dozens... and they mowed their neighbors lawn too!

Guess the PoPo was too busy busting heads at School Board meetings to do their actual job.
VM managed to inject Trump into the thread...STRONG TDS on this one!!
This fucker was a diehard commie!! A communist "white sumpremist"

Culture Politics
The Manifesto Which Is Now Blocked By Google Shows That The Buffalo Shooter Is A Self-Described “Authoritarian Leftist” Who Hates Fox News – The Left Claims That The Shooting Is Tucker’s Fault

Buffalo Killer Exposed As Far-Left Activist Who Wanted ‘Justice …
https://newspunch.com/buffalo-killer-exposed-as...
Quotes from Buffalo Shooter Payton Gendron’s Manifesto When talking about his political affiliation in his manifesto Peyton Gendron wrote: “When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old high school and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right.

The Manifesto Which Is Now Blocked By Google Shows That The …
https://www.rightjournalism.com/the-manifesto...
The Manifesto Which Is Now Blocked By Google Shows That The Buffalo Shooter Is A Self-Described “Authoritarian Leftist” Who Hates Fox News – The Left Claims That The Shooting Is Tucker’s Fault May 15, 2022 Mark Van der Veen 0 Comments Buffalo Shooter, COMMUNISM, Leftism, Shooting

Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron posted white supremacist …
https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/buffalo-shooter...
The teenager accused of killing 10 people in the Buffalo supermarket massacre posted a rambling white supremacist manifesto only that spewed a racist …

Buffalo mass shooter’s alleged manifesto leaves no doubt attack …
https://www.wivb.com/news/buffalo-supermarket-mass...
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – The U.S. Justice Department is investigating Saturday’s mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket as a hate crime and an act of …
So, the shooter is a Commie. Just like EC9500
Curious if any of the Tucker Carlson Right will own up to a piece of responsibilty? Will any of the Tucker Carlson's, Kevin McCarthey's, Hell, Donald Trump talk about toning down rhetoric? Or will they dig in their heels, and avoid public Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO! Who was it that made political violence a legitimate form of protest, burning, looting and destroying anything in their path, including people, for an entire summer? You guys made the bed, don’t act surprised when you’ve gotta lay in it.
If that shoter was a dumb criminal negro and was shot and killed by the police that town would riot with negros stealing and calling on an indictment.
What we're learning is that this shooter was a LEFT WING white supremist. Fairly common in the wild but everyone is on the look out for the right wing kind which are much rarer.

Do you guys (I know the lefties do) really buy into the whole right wing, racist, white supremist are all interchangeable? It has always been the left wing that has had to work extra hard going around saying that some of their best serv....friends are black. Look at Howard Dean back in 2004. Won a primary election and proceeded to go about saying that he spoke with black people at the hotel...in the kitchen. You know, where all the black people hang out at. Then came the scream.
Then there is good ole Joe Biden. So many to chose from but lets just take one; Come on man, poor kids can learn just like white kids meaning that all poor kids are black and vice versa.
Jesus.

It’s 5:00 somewhere I guess.

Looks like you think this was the work of one of the “bad” whyte supremacists as opposed to one of the good ones.

Yow!

Cheers, JD.
If that shoter was a dumb criminal negro and was shot and killed by the police that town would riot with negros stealing and calling on an indictment. Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
You’re fooling nobody.
I’m glad white racists aren’t around anymore. If they were this could be a dangerous country.
I’m glad white racists aren’t around anymore. If they were this could be a dangerous country. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Go to Chicago.
It has always been the left wing that has had to work extra hard going around saying that some of their best serv....friends are black. Look at Howard Dean back in 2004. Won a primary election and proceeded to go about saying that he spoke with black people at the hotel...in the kitchen. You know, where all the black people hang out at. Then came the scream.
Then there is good ole Joe Biden. So many to chose from but lets just take one; Come on man, poor kids can learn just like white kids meaning that all poor kids are black and vice versa. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I'll give you that. Republicans don't even pretend they might have a black friend. The best you'll get is ''I worked with a black guy once, and I didn't have any problems with him''.

By the way... Where's my African American?
By the way... Where's my African American? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He's busy trying to buy twitter.
He's busy trying to buy twitter. Originally Posted by texassapper
Nice comeback. But you deliberately avoid the famous and stupid Trump remark. I get it is embarrasing, but why not embrace it? That is the Guy you love and support.

The rhetoric that needs toning down, is not limited to the hardcore Right... but their (your) embrace of guns without limits, is on full negative display this past weekend. Buffalo and Milwaukee, as cited earlier. Also in California (Tawainese Guy shoots several in Church), and Houston (5 Mexicans at a Flea Market pull out guns and fire upon each other).

We also read about road rage shootings almost daily in Texas.

These mass shootings don't seem to bother the MAGA Right. If it's blacks shooting blacks, it's a character issue. If it's a white killing blacks, it's ''what about those blacks shooting each other''?
Nice comeback. But you deliberately avoid the famous and stupid Trump remark. I get it is embarrasing, but why not embrace it? That is the Guy you love and support.

The rhetoric that needs toning down, is not limited to the hardcore Right... but their (your) embrace of guns without limits, is on full negative display this past weekend. Buffalo and Milwaukee, as cited earlier. Also in California (Tawainese Guy shoots several in Church), and Houston (5 Mexicans at a Flea Market pull out guns and fire upon each other).

We also read about road rage shootings almost daily in Texas.

These mass shootings don't seem to bother the MAGA Right. If it's blacks shooting blacks, it's a character issue. If it's a white killing blacks, it's ''what about those blacks shooting each other''? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Are you aware that New York, California and Illinois (Chicago) have the most restrictive gun laws in the country?

So, what’s your recommendation.

It's not so much about ''what about those blacks shooting each other''? It’s about the 10+ blacks who die in my city every week, but they only murder 2-3 at a time. It starts on Monday and hits fever pitch by the weekend.

And let’s add to that the car jacker who drives through an intersection at 100 mph hits a van with people returning from the grocery store. Kills 4 adults, put 3 children in the hospital in critical condition, who now have no parents. Doesn’t matter but all 8 involved were African American. And this kind of shit is common.

So the Rev. Al was on “Meet the Press” Sunday spewing his racial shit. But tell me when was the last time Al or Crump “the chump” address black murders that didn’t involve a white person.

So if you’re going to address tragedy’s, address them all.

These daily occurrences don’t seem to bother the Liberal Left