Anyone Ever Ate At The Cracker Barrel ?

Like a cross between a Waffle House and a Woolworths.
I've been to a Cracker Barrel Restaurant before. It's really nothing but a roadside choke and puke joint a step above McDonalds and Burger King that attracts people who are travelling, could be why most of them are situated near interstate systems. The Gift Shop is there so patrons can buy cheap trinkets in hopes they'll forget about their indigestion, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Cracker barrel reminds me of the old Stuckeys we used to have in Texas! I haven't seen a Stuckey's in years.
Like a cross between a Waffle House and a Woolworths. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wait a minute, we might be revealing our ages with our posts?
Like a cross between a Waffle House and a Woolworths. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wait a minute, we might be revealing our ages with our posts? Originally Posted by winn dixie

prolly... assholiness is prolly a senior.

woolworth doesn't exist anymore unless you live in Australia.
I think its where old rednecks get fitted for their rocking chair while the wife buys overpriced knickknacks.
The food is pretty good if you are not on a diet. Mostly southern home cooking style recipes.
I go there occasionally when traveling.
A Mixed crowd of patrons and staff. You always see at least one MAGA hat wearing Ammosexual there in his bib overalls.

You always see at least one MAGA hat wearing Ammosexual there in his bib overalls.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That's Brennan undercover. His clearance is pulled so he's gone.
I think its where old rednecks get fitted for their rocking chair while the wife buys overpriced knickknacks.
The food is pretty good if you are not on a diet. Mostly southern home cooking style recipes.
I go there occasionally when traveling.
A Mixed crowd of patrons and staff. You always see at least one MAGA hat wearing Ammosexual there in his bib overalls.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Well you've been to Cracker Barrel recently, lol. Here's a little tip, the best restaurants that are still reasonably priced while travelling are the ones in upscale Hotels like Hilton and Hyatt's. The food is better and they aren't noisy and crowded like Cracker Barrel.

Jim
Just curious as I was thinking about going to that fucking Cracker Barrel for lunch.

Serious responses only please

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Stay at KFC
Stay at KFC Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Popeyes? I doubt he'd eat with Colonel Sanders.
Crapper barrel , just saying they try to do the homie foodie thing
I'm just sad frank's is gone for good
Popeyes? I doubt he'd eat with Colonel Sanders. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sambo’s?
I love Cracker Barrel
Well you've been to Cracker Barrel recently, lol. Here's a little tip, the best restaurants that are still reasonably priced while travelling are the ones in upscale Hotels like Hilton and Hyatt's. The food is better and they aren't noisy and crowded like Cracker Barrel.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
As you know all my friends are mostly Trump voters . They do not feel comfortable in fancy places like that LOL. And I am not joking! LOL
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU