To cuss or not to cuss?

lol good ones Cumalot!!
I like to cuss.......

Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love it !!! So True lol
I was raised a southern lady who was prim & proper........but the redneck slut bust thru when i reached puberty!!! lol
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

{talk dirty to me baby}
Fuck y'all.
Well since FUCK seems to be everyones favorite word. This little tutorial will help you use it wisely,lol.

http://youtu.be/26UA578yQ5g
I kucking know how to use the F word...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not this time babe!

I don't cuss & don't really enjoy it, except in the bedroom. Then I love dirty talk!
When I get angry I cuss. In real life I try not to cuss except when my dog tries to hump another dog.

I will talk dirty when I guy is fucking me. I will say fuck me fuck me fuck me..... LOL!
I was raised a southern lady who was prim & proper........but the redneck slut bust thru when i reached puberty!!! lol
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

{talk dirty to me baby} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh I like that. Its the prim and proper ones that get super wet when you whisper little dirty things in their ear while fucking them.
papadee....you can whisper dirty talk to me ANYDAY baby!!!!!!!!!!

Bezz....one day babe!!!
Forgot descriptive, as in... "Fucking Perfect"
what annoys the fuck out of me is when people use "clever" ways to "disguise" the word, like f**k, sh@@, the b----- in apartment 23....or just spell it differently, as in frickin', frackin', fargin', fack, feck, phock....you get the idea.

i mean, what the fuck?? are you trying to fool god into thinking you don't cuss so he won't send you to h-e-double-hockey-sticks? man the fuck up and say what you mean.

i feel these people may be fundamentally dishonest, especially when it's in a review. "we moved bcd and i started licking her p****. what a sweet little c*** and a$$ she has!!!"

are you fucking kidding me???

that is all. i feel better.
I think that is just an attempt to not totally offend other people who do not use those words as regularly as some of us or not at all for that matter. I personally am not in fear of offending god or dinosaurs. Fundamentally dishonest? Umm ok.
ok, but when you see f**k, what do you immediately think? how is that less offensive?
I was brought up, and believe, that if you have to resort to using expletives to express yourself, you a) have lost all command of the language you are attempting to use, and b) you need further education to improve your self-expression skills.

Now if you don't agree with me, then screw you...