Encounter: Meeting Ginger

I was wondering where she was. I thought she just got mad and disappeared after many failed attempts of getting the Sunday 9 o’clock spot. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
I dont white knight for any of them, but I'll give credit where credit is due. None of them beat her at the 9 o'clock buzzer.
I dont white knight for any of them, but I'll give credit where credit is due. None of them beat her at the 9 o'clock buzzer. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
The real question is. The reasoning behind the banning. Male handle? I’m with bluff city. Saw her years ago and wasn’t impressed. The reviews are definitely hyped up.
The real question is. The reasoning behind the banning. Male handle? I’m with bluff city. Saw her years ago and wasn’t impressed. The reviews are definitely hyped up. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
That's not to hard to figure OUT.
Should hookers have to sign a confidentiality agreement?
HIPPA laws for prostitutes?
Overrated!! LoL!! Ita funny cause its true!!
Half of you guys who are commenting negatively on Ginger, are probably to cheap to afford her. She is the most reviewed on Eccie, and lives in NWA, and doesn’t do much traveling. Think about it! She is one of the top 3 women I have seen.
The only thing I can’t afford is to be outed or blackmailed! That’s all I have to say about that...
Great review, OP. I've never had a bad time with Ginger, she continues to be one of my go-to ladies.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Half of you guys who are commenting negatively on Ginger, are probably to cheap to afford her. She is the most reviewed on Eccie, and lives in NWA, and doesn’t do much traveling. Think about it! She is one of the top 3 women I have seen. Originally Posted by czbrat3962
There are two separate groups of people: 1) Those who “know” of her several malicious actions. 2) Those who “don’t”.
  • spama
  • 09-02-2019, 09:01 AM
There are two separate groups of people: 1) Those who “know” of her several malicious actions. 2) Those who “don’t”. Originally Posted by NTJME
If there is a reason to avoid this provider due to privacy reasons, let that be made known here please! Definitely shouldn't be a secret. That's what these boards are for - Everybody's privacy and safety.
Feel free to contact the Member by PM.
That should provide you with the information you seek.
Other Members may be inclined to contact you and share their reasons/ information with you.
After I saw her, several years ago, she refused to give me a reference unless I wrote her a review. I figured no review was better than a ‘no’ review.

Haven’t returned.
  • AgFox
  • 09-02-2019, 10:28 PM
I won't see her again after she attempted to make me pay for a reference, also she outed another provider on Twitter.
Several years ago I paid her my one and only visit while she was still in Little Rock. After opening the door to her incall, she starts talking shit at me. I should have turned around and left. Mistake #1. On the way to the bedroom Staff Edit - Biomed1. Whole experience was as several here have stated underwhelming. On my way out Staff Edit - Biomed1 and she proceeds to give me threatening phone calls all day. Back then was not a way to block phone calls like you can now. Needless to say never went back.
Several years ago I paid her my one and only visit while she was still in Little Rock. After opening the door to her incall, she starts talking shit at me. I should have turned around and left. Mistake #1. On the way to the bedroom Staff Edit - Biomed1. Whole experience was as several here have stated underwhelming. On my way out Staff Edit - Biomed1 and she proceeds to give me threatening phone calls all day. Back then was not a way to block phone calls like you can now. Needless to say never went back. Originally Posted by scotchgus
That is brutal! I can see where an extra set of eyes definitely would kill the mood. And her reaction to being questioned on it is way off putting. How did she stay in business if this is how she operates?
Several years ago I paid her my one and only visit while she was still in Little Rock. After opening the door to her incall, she starts talking shit at me. I should have turned around and left. Mistake #1. On the way to the bedroom Staff Edit - Biomed1. Whole experience was as several here have stated underwhelming. On my way out Staff Edit - Biomed1 and she proceeds to give me threatening phone calls all day. Back then was not a way to block phone calls like you can now. Needless to say never went back. Originally Posted by scotchgus
I call BS on that scene. I have known her for years and that would not have happened.