Kansas City roll call! Amber Foxxz reporting for booty

Welcome Back Ladies..... (oh, and you too gents.) ;-)

Sure been dry around here... let's find a way to fix that. Originally Posted by whynot42nite
I think we can all agree on that!!
Super excited to be back!Missed you guys and all of the beautiful KC providers out here!! Damn it eccie don't leave us again!! Lol
  • frizB
  • 06-19-2018, 06:16 PM

Sure been dry around here... Originally Posted by whynot42nite
That's no shit. Been a long spell for sure, but on the other hand it just means I've had time to save up some play money, lol. Time to get a new hobby phone and go have some fun!
lol Ive been busy!
Super excited to be back!Missed you guys and all of the beautiful KC providers out here!! Damn it eccie don't leave us again!! Lol Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
+1000000
Taylor, I hate to be rude, but... Originally Posted by AmberFoxxz
Ouch!

She does have a point about the kissing thing, though... remember that in a review...

#daty #notapouts #TimexGirl
Down in Topeka! Gotta drive to KC or Eochita for some company!
Here!!
Yo!
  • IBNkc
  • 06-20-2018, 10:27 PM
Lets party!
Hey hey. Let's get this party started!!!!
Taylor, I hate to be rude, but this thread was for my Kansas City people, not misleading gypsies, thinking they can just come to town and take our clients. I'm all for making new friends and celebrating diversity and welcoming new friends, just not fakery. When a woman named Taylor Kisses, refuses to kiss and is in general unpleasant and advertising coming to my town, ON MY OWN THREAD, well, you'll have to forgive me for being myself on my thread. The gentlemen deserve to know Originally Posted by AmberFoxxz

And I approved this message
I'm in Wichita
And I approved this message Originally Posted by KayC_K
Welcome back, Kaycee...
Wichita , KS here... glad Eccie is back. Hope the Kansas forum is eventually restored