this isn't funny anymore MayorCastro

I was never too upset just wanted to finally explain my retirement since it kept getting brought up. And would like it put to rest . Pick on me for my tcb or makeup stealing lol
If it was months ago and he hasn't since wouldn't it have just been less drama to say nothing at all???

Sometimes things are better left unsaid...heard that one before? LOL
If it was months ago and he hasn't since wouldn't it have just been less drama to say nothing at all??? Originally Posted by Sa210
I have to agree. I did not even know what you were talking about. If it had not been brought up no one would have cared. Now you have people looking into what Castro said about you, etc. Plus the title of the thread makes it sound like its something that is current. If you wanted to explain your retirement/unretirement why not just title it that way. The "this is not funny anymore" sounds like something was said recently.
If it was months ago and he hasn't since wouldn't it have just been less drama to say nothing at all???

Sometimes things are better left unsaid...heard that one before? LOL Originally Posted by Sa210
He probably would of brought it up again if he's brought it up several times before with time spans between. Again do your research people.
He had posted a reference to it recently in a thread Cara started about me & it was recent.
CW no one wants to research this non sense I was going off your comment that it wasn't recent and now you are just contradicting yourself..

UNSUBSCRIBE LAME
Please point out for me where I stastated it wasnt recent.
Then why post a comment to begin with? I was just explaining something I wanted to explain. If you don't care about it than move along. I care so let me post what I want to post. It didn't break any rules. So get off my case!
Then why post a comment to begin with? I was just explaining something I wanted to explain. If you don't care about it than move along. I care so let me post what I want to post. It didn't break any rules. So get off my case! Originally Posted by crystalwhite69
Are your show case pictures current? You have really small hands or...
how about you just ignore him, continue being an active provider, and work on improving your reputation with your clientele. Originally Posted by savak
SAVAK +1 . Though reality doesnt come easily to some JS.
I would of ignored it if it just came up once, but like most situations it was a Msog
I would of ignored it if it just came up once, but like most situations it was a Msog Originally Posted by crystalwhite69
"ignoring it" would be along the lines of what you do in regards to your reputation for poor TCB......

We know you know HOW.....
"ignoring it" would be along the lines of what you do in regards to your reputation for poor TCB......

We know you know HOW..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ha-ha finally a good reply. I still am able to book my appts just fine for those who really want to see me. My personal life is very fly by the moment & I put it 1st.
If you read what I said, I did say take it with a grain of salt. I'm not trying to look smart, I am smart. I'm not hating on you,.hell I don't even know your ass. All I know is what your persona is on the board. Obviously it shows that you are a bit obtuse as others would agree... You can look that word up and add it to your repertoire. Look that one up too while you're at it.

T-1

U obviously cared since you want to try talking shit 😃 now you don't cause it didn't make you look too smart put down the haterade & drink a beer instead. It's the weekend. Not time for drama. 😃✌ Originally Posted by crystalwhite69
I know my vocabulary , do you know the golden rule? My grandmother told me the golden rule was if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. Lol have a GREAT weekend everyone. I have some haunted houses to enjoy tonight. 😃✌