Encounter with ronaldhtown

Maybe some don't have the guts, to tell someone they stink.. Never in my hobby life have I had the guts to tell someone that they smell bad.. It's summer time guys as well girls,and folks need to make sure that stuff is in check.. If you can smell it, then the other person can as well.. Don't forget taste it too..

I'm not taking any sides, as I wasn't there .
There is no reason for a lady or a guy to smell bad. If the the smell comes from something else and the junk is squeaky clean....they shouldn't partake.
Hmmm, that's a whole nother painting..

You're definitely right on that one, sugar..
I agree, you shouldn’t ever stink, either shower there or shower before you get there.

To play devils advocate,it feels like every time a bad review is posted the rebuttal is “he refused to pay me enough and his dick stunk”
Beard...after reading a lot of reviews on here that just might be true
I plan my dates days or weeks in advance. I made damn sure everything is scrubbed twice, at least 15 mins. before the date.
No I disnt. My age is I e my show case. He just made the bad review because I wouldn't give him bbbj when he stunk. As u can see all my previous reviews. He was a big guy.
It says right there on His review headline that I gave him bp service.
I look no where near 44. If y'all seen my previous reviews. If y'all knew the situation y'all wouldn't be talking down on Me. He was mad so he gave me a bad review I never misled or lied to him. We was playing and when I started playing with his area. I was about to suck it but it stunk so I used a condom. That's y he is mad cuz I did a cbj and not a bbbj.
It wasn't a short coming. It was a cbj I stead of a bbbj because of the smell ... That's the only reason y he made a bad review cuz of the cbj. I look no where near 44. I post my real age. He just mad so he made a false bed review. I can sure back up all i say and show anyone
I can sure back up all i say and show anyone Originally Posted by JessicaCortez
Then why haven’t you?
I can attest that this is not true. I've been seeing Ronaldhtown for over two years and he's currently one of my regulars. I've never had that issue with him. He always showers prior to our visit.
I am being honest
Well maybe he didn't just come from work like he did with me. Or maybe ur used to it
My real age is posted. As tall can see from my previous reviews. Never had a problem