Hey! My name is Kay! lol

Bringing friends together.
You know how I roll netx babe lol

Well look who decided to join the party. Hey Marcus baby. I was going to say you give me crap for not posting and it takes you 2 pages to reply. Id spank you but I think you'd like that too much lol
I don't know, if you spank with one hand what are you doing with the other?
I don't know, if you spank with one hand what are you doing with the other? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Happy endings are my specialty... hehe
You may have a powerful pussy Kay2, but I find your mind hot too baby. Unless someone else dose your writing for you.
Hahaha Marcus. No it wasnt easy, but it took years of hardwork and dedication to perfect my smartass tendencies. So what your saying is want to fuck my mind. Tres kinky. Maybe I can add a 4th hole to my menu lmao
Check my location above.
I miss you as well Kay! I hope to see you soon, even though you cheer for the Buckeyes and they represent pure evil. But hey I won't hold it against you
Short I thought we had a mutual agreement that you wouldn't hold it against me I was buckeye... and I wouldnt hold it against you that you are a husker. If I can get along with raiders and Celtic fans I know we can make this work baby. Don't think I haven't forgot about the bet we had too lol I miss you too babycakes. Its been Wyatt too long. Hope I can see you soon!

and marcus I googled your location and that's nowhere near Ohio!! Lmao
I think you are forgetting what team I cheer for Kay lol!
I think you are forgetting what team I cheer for Kay lol! Originally Posted by Short2012
Lol yeah as soon as I put that I thought... ohhhh yeah... Michigan is even worse.. see that's how long its been since I've seen you. We need to change that asap. But hey atleast I didn't forget u lost our bet lmao
I think you are forgetting what team I cheer for Kay lol! Originally Posted by Short2012
Lol yeah as soon as I put that I thought... ohhhh yeah... Michigan is even worse.. see that's how long its been since I've seen you. We need to change that asap. But hey atleast I didn't forget u lost our bet lmao
Ahhh I miss u my blonde babe...seems like a century has passed that we were together...
Ahhh I miss u my blonde babe...seems like a century has passed that we were together... Originally Posted by nwguy123ddd
Awww that's the sweetest way someone has ever called me old... lol just kidding baby
It has been way too long sweeetness. Hope we can change that asap!!.

I may actually be staying a few days this time instead of a hit and run lol. so i hope you will be able to sneak Away and play
The things I do that go unnoticed. :sigh: