Footjobs, is it a nice fetish or just plain nasty. ?

• CJ7
  • 03-04-2012, 03:50 PM
I truely enjoy looking at pretty tootsies, completes the feminine visual if you will. But I can take or leave foot/dick rubs ... 3 or 4 other places interest me waaaaaay more.
Oh I love footjobs, they can be VERY erotic. I have several clients who do nothing but worship my feet and want a footjob. I've suggested it to clients who want vanilla time with me and they loved it.

Its not for all, but for those who enjoy doing it......its wonderful.
Just like DATY, there is art to sucking a good toe, as well as a good footjob.........Done right both are very sensual and hot............Ive even taking it further and had a toe fuckin.
Ive even taking it further and had a toe fuckin. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That's gotta frustrate a lotta guys. lol ijs
lol Well CS, It was in the heat of the moment and we were all tangled together and his toes reached the spot.............SOOOO. I have also gotten a woman off by using my toes to stroke her kitty at the club. Now that was one wet kitty and foot......lol
We tried but toooo big and he just would not fit! So both feet was the ticket! Very damn hot!
lol Well CS, It was in the heat of the moment and we were all tangled together and his toes reached the spot.............SOOOO. I have also gotten a woman off by using my toes to stroke her kitty at the club. Now that was one wet kitty and foot......lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I'd love to be at a restaurant with you, and you use your foot/feet to make me cum involuntarily in my pants during the meal. Walking out with a wet spot...humiliating and embarrassing. Maybe it's an upscale steak house or bar and very dark on the inside.
I love to give foot massages and to suck/lick on toes and feet and ive had a footjob but never to completion. I perfer bbbj to a footjob to completion but a girls toes and feet must be clean i wouldnt say i have a foor fetish but i do have an oral fetish i love to lick and suck on everything and i love a nice clean kitty to suck on the most. I could even have a full session with just oral fun and end with a bbbj with out vag penitration and id probobly be happy with that, But not everytime i like trying diffrent things.
I'd love to be at a restaurant with you, and you use your foot/feet to make me cum involuntarily in my pants during the meal. Walking out with a wet spot...humiliating and embarrassing. Maybe it's an upscale steak house or bar and very dark on the inside. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Umm, That made me wet just seeing it in my mind. NOW, Lets make it happen and we can both walk out with wet spots.......YUM
I have never had a foot job but have gotten close, she just didn't finish me off. And I guess I was too embarrassed to say "Hey, keep that going!!!" Would love to do it again some time. Doesn't seem like a turnoff at all to me, from the angle (ankle?) of the one getting the job done to him...
I love footjobs, most girls end up liking it even if they think they won't after she sees how much it's pleasing her partner. That being said, some girls are self conscious about their feet and just don't even want to try a footjob or even get their toes sucked. Once they get over that hump, it turns them on. Just my experiences.
I love giving footjobs! My favorite part is when he cums on my toes.

Madison
SuperBustyBlonde.com
I'm down for a good foot job anytime, either cofeet or the best would be a girl that can put her legs behind her head. Get her to hang her head off the bed and roll her feet back, then go at her pretty feet into an open mouth for bbbj. Sounds good!
Years ago I was in a dried up marriage with no fun involved. I was at lunch with a female co-worker who had "accidentally " kissed me in the office (AT&T). We were at lunch at Chilies one day and she slipped her high heel off and started rubbing my dick under the table. Her pedicured feet, in hose, rubbing on my johnson was incredibly sexy. I unzipped my fly and Mr. Kansas Trouser Trout jumped out and she slowly rubbed me off. I came all over her toes and the bottom of the table. I've been a sucker for that kinda fun ever since! We had a great sexual life for about 12 months that got me past a divorce and catapulted me into single life at 34 years old.
Public sex and Foot sex all in one....YUM!!!!
I just love playing tooties under the table.....feeling you Cock grow hard as I rub it and look into your eyes, just knowing what Im doing to you............Your uncomfortable glance around, as if you feel everyone knows your Cock is hard and throbbing......Just wait till I get you to the parking lot.....Game On!!!!