Roll Call

No but I need to see that Gabrielle. The Gabrielle I'm thinking of was from Rochester, blonde petite spinner.
No but I need to see that Gabrielle. The Gabrielle I'm thinking of was from Rochester, blonde petite spinner. Originally Posted by justforfun2112
DITTO !!!
  • iggy
  • 03-11-2013, 03:37 PM
she is delightful !
Hello! Checking in and saying hi from Albany!
  • GP
  • 03-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Once again I convinced St C to split us from W NY. Originally Posted by iggy
Good job Iggy. We all knew you were the only ONE who had anything to do with this. LOL
DrS here - I play mostly in Fishkill/Newburgh/Albany areas, but have travelled elsewhere.

Cheers! Glad to have the split from Western NY.
I agree with EnglishGent.....also add Brighid to the list....
  • iggy
  • 03-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Brighid does belong any list of the top providers in the Albany area.
I am a hobbiest .. young and gaining experience
  • leesa
  • 03-12-2013, 05:34 AM
I was located in Albany, but I have relocated to Utica. Any travelers out to Western Ny, I am on the way!
I am planning a trip to Albany very soon!
This is helpful, thanks. Now, for those in the area, All aboard
I agree with EnglishGent.....also add Brighid to the list.... Originally Posted by gateswarm

Brighid was originally on the list, but I removed her as I noticed from reviews, that he has already been introduced to her delights She is great, and its been way too long since I saw her. Maybe as its coming up on St Patricks Day, I should get me a little Irish
  • Eli
  • 03-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Great to see the Albany and points east expansion! Should eliminate some confusion. Great to see everyone here. Enjoy!

Eli
Albany and surrounding areas.
Provider
Dropping "AlbanyBlonde".
Autumn, a rose by any other name is still a rose, and a beautiful, friendly, and fun lady by any name will still be you. Just, PLEASE, put some of those wonderful photos back up on your new showcase. Ice on the way out and boats will be in shortly.