Girlie Strap-ons!

Katie, I think you would look great in a strap on and would love to have you use one on me!
That is a great idea and I hope our paths cross so I have experience it! Originally Posted by texasvisitor

would love to use it on you sugar!
Damn, the Betty would be perfect for my red dildo! But I just love putting on the leather harness, advancing on my man, while talking about what I am about to do!!!
90% of the time I go for a girlie get-up so it made me giggle to see these. So darling. Sometimes it's just so damn hard to find kink-gear that's feminine but not too juvenile. Frilly pink panties, yes. Hello Kitty panties, no. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I have a Pretty Pink one very Sexy..
If you have another gal in mind,,me & my strap-ons will be in Austin soon Originally Posted by DallasRain
Keep me in mind
  • Netx9
  • 09-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Keep me in mind Originally Posted by Dezirie
Oh my... Dallas and Dezirie! You guys should definitely meet... Just hope I can be there when that party happens!
Oh my... Dallas and Dezirie! You guys should definitely meet... Just hope I can be there when that party happens! Originally Posted by Netx9
YeaWould love to meet her..Just Saying...Dezirie
katiekatienyc please tell that is not you in your avtar that is fugly
katiekatienyc please tell that is not you in your avtar that is fugly Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
wtf?
katiekatienyc please tell that is not you in your avtar that is fugly Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Man, you are one smoooooth talker, ain't ya?
Oh my... Dallas and Dezirie! You guys should definitely meet... Just hope I can be there when that party happens! Originally Posted by Netx9

hell yeahhh..be that way late sept or early oct!

she is sexy as hell!!
Any of you ladies try the strapless dilldos (strap on)? They look really cool and I guess you both get joy.

IB
I don't like the strapless ones...but I do like my double ended ones!
I've never seen a more feminine looking penis! Lol. I love it, gotta get me one! Originally Posted by Splash Waterfalls
Another toy for your bag!!
Can't wait to see it on you baby!!