Cici's?

I've only seen Cici so far, but she and Mila very comparable in the act. It's probably a toss up for me, and Mila's mommy damage and Cici's thickness balance out. I think maybe I enjoyed Cici a little more. Originally Posted by stiffey
Cici is awesome. Anna is simply next level. Angela as well. The new girl Lisa is stunning. For me CiCi's is as good as it gets in ABQ.
Yeah she is! ��
What is the address for this place?
What is the address for this place? Originally Posted by tidiot
Address given after contact. Cici doesn't want or need it posted in public.
What is the address for this place? Originally Posted by tidiot
Hey tidiot, she lists everything on STG.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...b/667300221962
That is not their current location, they are off 2nd now, must be using a service that has old Intel, even old address isn't accurate from what I remember, just near area.
That is not their current location, they are off 2nd now, must be using a service that has old Intel, even old address isn't accurate from what I remember, just near area. Originally Posted by lostinalb
Address is purposely not correct. Keeping it under the radar. Address only given via text after contact.
That is not their current location, they are off 2nd now, must be using a service that has old Intel, even old address isn't accurate from what I remember, just near area. Originally Posted by lostinalb
No shit I stand corrected. She did move. Thanks!