BREAKING NEWS: Israel approves 4th vaccine dose for most vulnerable

I'm debating what to get for my fourth shot. Maybe J&J. It generates good T cell response, and it's durable and works against Omicron.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...osters/620863/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hospital-stays

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/05/h...mix/index.html Originally Posted by Tiny
J&J was taken off the list due to concerns with blood clots.
J&J was taken off the list due to concerns with blood clots. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Tiny’s really up on things.
Still unvaxed here! Aint getting jabbed for the fucking sniffles. Especially when the jab dont even work
  • Tiny
  • 12-30-2021, 09:15 PM
Durable? Did you read the CDC announcement. It’s the worst at two months. Sheez Originally Posted by bambino
If you had your choice between fucking a blonde, a brunette and a redhead, or just a blonde, which would you pick? I pick Pfizer, Moderna and J&J!

J&J was taken off the list due to concerns with blood clots. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Tiny’s really up on things. Originally Posted by bambino
Sounds like I need to go out and get one quick before Big Brother jerks it from the market.

Sixteen million people in the USA have gotten the J&J vaccine. Fifty-four of those developed blood clots, and nine died. Most of them were young women. I am not a young woman. I suspect my risk of adverse effects from myocarditis from an mRNA vaccine may be greater than blood clots from J&J. And the probability of either is remote. So bring it on! Yeah Baby!
If you had your choice between fucking a blonde, a brunette and a redhead, or just a blonde, which would you pick? I pick Pfizer, Moderna and J&J!

Sounds like I need to go out and get one quick before Big Brother jerks it from the market.

Sixteen million people in the USA have gotten the J&J vaccine. Fifty-four of those developed blood clots, and nine died. Most of them were young women. I am not a young woman. I suspect my risk of adverse effects from myocarditis from an mRNA vaccine may be greater than blood clots from J&J. And the probability of either is remote. So bring it on! Yeah Baby! Originally Posted by Tiny
Been telling folks that Dr. Pepper and snuff fends off the sniffles!
  • Tiny
  • 12-30-2021, 09:32 PM
Been telling folks that Dr. Pepper and snuff fends off the sniffles! Originally Posted by winn dixie
But they're not free. And snuff scares off some women, especially if you accidentally spit on them.

You'd get more pussy if you got vaccinated and got rid of the snuff. Nancy Pelosi might make you show her a vaccine card before she'd get naked. If something like that happens on our Washington D.C. road trip don't expect me to hold back. I'm banging AOC AND Nancy, come hell or high water.

Sixteen million people in the USA have gotten the J&J vaccine. Fifty-four of those developed blood clots, and nine died. Most of them were young women. I am not a young woman. I suspect my risk of adverse effects from myocarditis from an mRNA vaccine may be greater than blood clots from J&J. And the probability of either is remote. So bring it on! Yeah Baby! Originally Posted by Tiny
yea saw that jj affects women who were susceptible to blood clots. very curious side effect.
Tiny’s really up on things. Originally Posted by bambino
That’s what SHE said!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I hear folks on uranus are lining up for their 7th dose! Never can be to careful eh'?