Time to play Spot The Pimp!

Open BP, drag picture three to your desktop to copy, open the pic file in another photo program, go to photo tools, increase exposure to bring the light level up, adjust shadows to enhance, increase sharpness, and lower the enhance the shadows: you show a person in the next bed. The knee shows along with long hair showing from the girl in the foreground right shoulder. It is a woman.

If it is the other girl in the other pictures, who took picture 3?

So, is it another girl or not?

A simple photo correction program does wonders, especially when a lot of pictures posted on ECCIE are to dark to really see anything. By the way the girl in picture 3 has hairy arms.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I bet you can tell what size gloves he wears, with all your research.
Holy shit JR. That's an FBI analysis. I'm impressed. Originally Posted by Misawahawk
Just look at the picture and try to make it clearer. For this simple touchup I used the program preview, which comes on the Mac. Olympus has a free program to modify pictures. There are others specific for Microsoft machines. The Mac has a lot of free stuff that makes picture modification sing.

To clear up this picture it took about 30 seconds.

Have fun!

JR
But that would mean that the pimp is a black fellow. Impossible!
I don't care if a lady has a pimp or not, I'm not trying to save the world Originally Posted by Misawahawk
There's three reasons not to see a pimped out girl.
1. Pimps are parasites that serve no function and simply raise the rate and attract more LE "heat" to the hobby.
2. Pimps are potentially violent people who can increase your chance of getting conned (as Skylar's pimp recently did)
You don't care about the most important reason of all. . .
3. Pimps are terrible people you exploit girls for their own gain, thus taking this from an exchange of favors between consenting adults to human trafficking in sex slavery. She may not say it, just as girls who are abused won't say it. If a pimp is present, you're part of a bad thing.
Could it be her boyfriend?
There are many girls on here & BP who have a pimp. If you wish to see one who doesn't, you have your work cut out for you.
There are many girls on here & BP who have a pimp. If you wish to see one who doesn't, you have your work cut out for you. Originally Posted by Ictpssylvr
Well son, a man should never shy away from work! Might find a girl has a pimp after the fact but it happens! Those things just makes a guy study harder! If you know a girl has a pimp call it out! Its within the information exchange criteria, don't be part of that and hide it, person would be considered a lower step otherwise!
i can't change the fact or really know if a provider has a pimp so why worry about it?

Not my business
Well, your either for it or against it! But sometimes the fact that your neutral should be kept to yourself! Otherwise its just showing a said part of you! All the girls pimped can obviously do much better without the pimp. Sometimes it just takes a little encouragement! A good fulfilling life does take work..
Well son, a man should never shy away from work! Might find a girl has a pimp after the fact but it happens! Those things just makes a guy study harder! If you know a girl has a pimp call it out! Its within the information exchange criteria, don't be part of that and hide it, person would be considered a lower step otherwise! Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples

Fully agree. Anytime we see someone abused, we are less of a man if we either allow it or turn away. Men are the protectors of women and children. Abusive males and men that live off of women, are not men but parasites.

No matter how you view gender. It is mostly the women who look after the children. They can use all of our help, not harassment. Respect for the contribution one makes in society applies to both genders.

Pimps do not deserve our respect.

JR
Fully agree. Anytime we see someone abused, we are less of a man if we either allow it or turn away. Men are the protectors of women and children. Abusive males and men that live off of women, are not men but parasites.

No matter how you view gender. It is mostly the women who look after the children. They can use all of our help, not harassment. Respect for the contribution one makes in society applies to both genders.

Love it, well said.

+1

We're all humanitarian Captain-Sav-A-Ho's, diligently fighting to better the lives of the girls whom we bless with our coveted, talented cocks. LMAO.
We're all humanitarian Captain-Sav-A-Ho's, diligently fighting to better the lives of the girls whom we bless with our coveted, talented cocks. LMAO. Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear

How in the world are we ever going to eradicate all of the pimps who seem to be taking over?? Just yesterday I was introduced to two AA men and right away I asked if they were pimps? After all, can't be too careful these days. I think I saw one this morning and wondered if I should run over him?

The one constant source of amusement for me is the holier than thou among us who constantly sing the I won't see a girl who is managed refrain...
Yeah..right.
How in the world are we ever going to eradicate all of the pimps who seem to be taking over?? Just yesterday I was introduced to two AA men and right away I asked if they were pimps? After all, can't be too careful these days. I think I saw one this morning and wondered if I should run over him?

The one constant source of amusement for me is the holier than thou among us who constantly sing the I won't see a girl who is managed refrain...
Yeah..right. Originally Posted by malwoody
We must be seeing different girls.
All mine tell me the money is just for JUCO tuition or actressing lessons.

Oh yeah - and time and companionship.