Fox reports Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts refers Kavanaugh ethics complaints to outside judges for investigation!

What is truly said he is being accused of the same behavior RBG in her diatribe against Trump, difference is she wasn't accused of rape by three lying ass bitches. As I have said libs have no character or integrity Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What aboutism. It is not the same, or the court would be investigating her for judicial misconduct.

Unless you don’t believe fox now.
What aboutism. It is not the same, or the court would be investigating her for judicial misconduct. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please explain to us again how it was NOT misconduct for RBG to express her strong public disapproval of one of the 2016 Presidential candidates, yssup.

This is from the Code of Conduct for US Federal Judges:

Canon 5: A Judge Should Refrain from Political Activity

(A) General Prohibitions. A judge should not:

(1) act as a leader or hold any office in a political organization;

(2) make speeches for a political organization or candidate, or publicly endorse or oppose a candidate for public office; or

(3) solicit funds for, pay an assessment to, or make a contribution to a political organization or candidate, or attend or purchase a ticket for a dinner or other event sponsored by a political organization or candidate.

http://www.uscourts.gov/judges-judge...tates-judges#f
Liberal lawyers filed a complaint , Roberts had to do something, so he did. Nothing will come of it, the libs just keep on digging, come 11/6/18 they will bury themselves. I have made popcorn to watch the blood letting
Lusty please stop giving the boy those pesky facts
Lusty please stop giving the boy those pesky facts Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I'm just obeying his avatar.
Fact is that liberal old bag actually committed an ethics violation, Kavanaugh proved he was human being. This is going nowhere. If per chance the 10th is as biased as the 9th, the libs will not like Trumps next appointee but there is nothing they can do about it. Really sucks to be liberal in today's world.
Do you there isn't the computer/ phone question on an IQ test, didn't think so! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Who in the world are you talking about?

Roberts? Kavanaugh? Another poster in this thread?

Speaking only for myself, though I’ve seen indications that other may agree, it’s really difficult trying to keep up with your banter.
This will be filed along with the "we found no evidence of collusion or wrong doing by Candidate Trump or President Trump" report that Mueler will present.
ethics complaint should have been filed against ginsburg & kagan for failing to recuse themselves from the gay marriage case considering both officiated a gay wedding ceremony while fully knowing the case was working its way thru the court system.
File one, Dilbert.