Happy Birthday Melissa Madyson

Happy Birthday to a girl that always seems to have a wonderful smile on her face! I hope you have a fun-filled birthday!
Happy Birthday Melissa
Thank you to all of those who chose to wish me well. Despite the rain I'm having an awesome day! I hope all of you have a wonderful day as well.
M.M.
I thought this was appropriate for the audience...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPkzkV1icWY
Happy Birthday Melissa
Happy birthday sweet Melissa!
Thanks everyone !! My day was great. I hope to be around another 48 years!! You Ladies and Gent's are so wonderful.
M.M.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
I just want to say ALL of you guys are the BEST!! It has been a long journey, to get to where I am @ this point in my life. From moving back home almost 3 years ago, to buying my 1st home this year....

I couldn't have done it alone. You guys have just been so kind to me, accepted me for who I am, and stuck by me through it all. People say my heart is big, but I believe that All of you have a bigger heart than I could ever hope to have.

My dreams are all coming true. I have met some wonderful ladies also here in NOLA and abroad. They have given me support and savvy advice. They are just a phone call away if I need to talk. They know who they are.

If you won the lottery tomorrow I would cheer the loudest for your success.
I say whatever your dreams are no matter what your age is, you should go for it!!!! There will always be haters who wake up every morning just to pray for your downfall, but you must forgive them for they know not what they do.

I just wanted to say that I love all of you, form the Mods, (male and female), to the clients, to the providers,I wish you all the best!!

Love,
Melissa Madyson