My IP banned on ourhome2

OH2 is back up and running.
Yippeeeee !
OH2 going to shit lately. Between the outages and re-vouching I'm about to bail from that site. Originally Posted by jasonds316
Many oh2 folks are leaving!
Many oh2 folks are leaving! Originally Posted by winn dixie
If one would leave where is there to go? I use OH2 to hunt and ECCIE to report and review.
If one would leave where is there to go? I use OH2 to hunt and ECCIE to report and review. Originally Posted by JacobLR
Just about all the girls on oh2 are also on mega personals.
The rest can be found on tryst and private delights. There are many hookers that dont use oh2.
Well Classysexxx is banned.

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
Reached points threshhold

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

����
Who?
Who? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Classysexx is VenusNova's OH2 handle. Or was.
Well Classysexxx is banned.

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
Reached points threshhold

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

���� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Usually when a person is banned some message will show up as being banned (underneath their avatar), but yours doesn't up as being banned. Maybe it was an autoban, which means you weren't banned by a moderator or admin, but banned due to points adding up. I guess I'm just reaching out, hoping you weren't really banned.
Oh2 is down again. Perhaps permanently gone?? They've been having site issues.
Oh2 is down again. Perhaps permanently gone?? They've been having site issues. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
One could only hope! WITH ck1942 doing the public perp walk! bahahahahahha
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2022, 11:44 PM
Usually when a person is banned some message will show up as being banned (underneath their avatar), but yours doesn't up as being banned. Maybe it was an autoban, which means you weren't banned by a moderator or admin, but banned due to points adding up. I guess I'm just reaching out, hoping you weren't really banned. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Them bozos ban you for hurting their feelings, they're a bunch of sensitive tricks and whores running that site, CK gets a kick if typing some BS below your name after he bans you, some old fatass traveling whore got me banned, F her ugly funky ass
Big mad or little mad ?
Them bozos ban you for hurting their feelings, they're a bunch of sensitive tricks and whores running that site, CK gets a kick if typing some BS below your name after he bans you, some old fatass traveling whore got me banned, F her ugly funky ass Originally Posted by BLM69

Let me go out on a limb and guess you're perma-banned from over there.

When a person is banned from over there and over here, that actually tells me more about the person with a history of banning than it does the moderators, be it here or there.
..my advice..
IGNORE THE HATERS..
& do what I did..
Buy a new device..
Get a new handle..
&
For providers $tart new
Hobbyist..send a note to your atfs.
(ALL TIME FAVORITES )
& ASK THEM TO BE DISCREET & VOUCHE FOR YOUR NEW HANDLE ..With new providers or write that atf new review with new handle.
And if you have 5 ATFS your good.

Same thing with providers im back on Oh2 just a new name..