Verification - Is this normal?

• Kiki7
  • 08-20-2024, 01:51 AM
I've heard to many stories from the gents. Don't send nudes
I'm new to the hobby and have been looking for a provider I like. I found one that looks real and even had a review on a different site so I set up a date for this weekend, and things seemed to be going well.

When I got back in contact with her day of she requested a picture with both my face and dick. I had already sent a face pic and even offered a picture of my ID, but a nude with face seems a bit much to me.

Is this normal? I've never seen anyone mention it before and couldn't find anything in a quick search. Originally Posted by silentone
Not normal. Try looking for newbie friendly providers like myself with hassle free booking. You shouldn't have to provide all that just to get your dick sucked
Not normal. Try looking for newbie friendly providers like myself with hassle free booking. You shouldn't have to provide all that just to get your dick sucked Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Nina.. speaking of that.. can I come stuff your throat this weekend ma’am I’ll be in the area.
Nina.. speaking of that.. can I come stuff your throat this weekend ma’am I’ll be in the area. Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Dammm hey friend you ain't fed me in so long!! I'm in OKC but be back in Dallas on the 27th
Dammm hey friend you ain't fed me in so long!! I'm in OKC but be back in Dallas on the 27th Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Blah it’s only been a couple months I saw you there
Blah it’s only been a couple months I saw you there Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Couple months too long!!
@nina lemme know when you get back to okc!! I need to feed you.