Freaking out over a warning against me!!!

private Originally Posted by Captain_murrica1
I understand that sir but as others above have mentioned, these matters are better dealt with privately than publicly......just trying to help....
Mhm that make sense thanks guys and ladies I won’t worry about it anymore. Originally Posted by Captain_murrica1
Btw. Your not blacklisted clearly but I do suggest you consider editing your reference list.
Also, I ask guys to let the lady know they are using them before giving me the ladies info. Make sure its okay. No issues. You can get a feel for her attitude twards you using her as a reference by doing a little foot work beforehand.

XoXo,
Jess
I had an amazing time with you! I couldn’t imagine you getting a no verification ...

Whoever it was must’ve been protecting their clientele relationship with you.
Sucks that girls don’t like to help out, would make stuff much easier
Btw. Your not blacklisted clearly but I do suggest you consider editing your reference list.
Also, I ask guys to let the lady know they are using them before giving me the ladies info. Make sure its okay. No issues. You can get a feel for her attitude twards you using her as a reference by doing a little foot work beforehand.

XoXo,
Jess Originally Posted by TexasJess
This
Mhm that make sense thanks guys and ladies I won’t worry about it anymore. Originally Posted by Captain_murrica1
You shouldn't have worried about it in the first place...
I had an amazing time with you! I couldn’t imagine you getting a no verification ...

Whoever it was must’ve been protecting their clientele relationship with you.
Sucks that girls don’t like to help out, would make stuff much easier Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
2nd stand up chick. Im starting to question the true intentions of this post... But thats just a chicks way of thinking.
I hope you choose your references wisely next time ! Take in all that has been stated tonight

XoXo,
Jess
Im starting to question the true intentions of this post... But thats just a chicks way of thinking. Originally Posted by TexasJess
I'm with you. Just a tad too much righteous indignation.
Hey, I'm in touch with my inner chick.
Finally.
The same ways the ladies here watch their reputation i do too. There was no other intention behind this post so relax.
And as we all know, there’s 3 sides (no pun intended pyramider) to every story....his, hers and the truth.... Originally Posted by Russ38
You forgot to mention taint ...

Providers have been known to lie to keep their potential clientele. You will not get the truth. Originally Posted by Modmanix

Never. Women lie to men and fuckwaffles?

I'm with you. Just a tad too much righteous indignation.
Hey, I'm in touch with my inner chick.
Finally. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Got your cycles synched up?