brandy..

i made it the other day..it never ever lasts long here and its a fav of mine..

ima gonna whip up some peach cobbler later..
yea..im a bad influence when it comes to food or drink...

im thinking i may get down on some homemade apple crisp in a bit..warmed up and yummy with a side of bacon and brandy just enough to warm the chill i had rippen through me earlier...

Originally Posted by aj14620
Apple crisp is the most underappreciated dessert known to man.
Apple crisp is the most underappreciated dessert known to man. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
it is..i have found it to be soo freakin delicious...its crazy...
I'm late to this party lol but I just came across this and wanted to share a new drink I found and LOVE! My favorite drink is coconut rum with pineapple juice, I ordered one at a TGI Fridays about hmm 2 months ago? Anyhoot the waiter asked me if I had ever had a pineapple upside down cake drink...I said oooo no but that sounds good bring me one. It's Pinnacle Cake vodka+Pineapple juice+grenadine...and omg it is soooo yummy!!!
My favorite shot is a blowjob hehe Baileys+Almond Amaretto+whip cream!!!! Also yummy. The trick is you cannot use your hands but instead have to use your mouth to pick the shotglass up off bar and tip it back...it's a very fun shot to do on a girls night out with gfs!
Now I need a drink! As I sit in bed drinking a Slurpee from 7/11
Now I need a drink! As I sit in bed drinking a Slurpee from 7/11 Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Ought to be able to add something tasty to that once ya drink it down a bit